news

Pre-Order: Bloody Mary Single CD

Chaymie

Featured Posts

Catnikko
6 hours ago, littlepotter said:

The song went viral like half a year ago... i swear i dont get them

it takes a long time to get physical copies printed and ready for sale

edit: in the quantities needed to sell on her own website like the fans have been asking*

Dancing in the shadow of the meow

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NATAH
8 hours ago, littlepotter said:

The song went viral like half a year ago... i swear i dont get them

last minute production that's still staggered because of covid, maybe? :traumatica:

it's not like they anticipated a random album track to go viral or even chart, they probably didn't want to put it up for sale until they knew when they'd have stock to ship (they already delayed the UK vinyl :traumatica:)

imagine the amount of albums already in the queue to be produced, didn't adele get backlash for bumping out indie acts for her vinyls? :traumatica:

mother, what must i do?

RichAssPiss

Let me be bitter and say that if they can't be bothered to package it with a remix (or even an instrumental?), I can't be bothered spending $5. It's weird to me they are pushing physical media yet not pushing the song with remixes and alt versions. How do we not have a remix bundle of this by now? It would go #1 on the dance charts for sure. 

RAMROD

Max they allow is 4, I got 4, cos shipping is $8, so might as well :ororomunroe:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Completely off topic but I ordered the BM vinyl from the UK store and I’ve just realised I haven’t been charged. Has this happened to anyone else? My order is still pending.

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, Sine From Above said:

Completely off topic but I ordered the BM vinyl from the UK store and I’ve just realised I haven’t been charged. Has this happened to anyone else? My order is still pending.

I think some Gaga stores charge you once they're shipping your order. Might be that?

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

30 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I think some Gaga stores charge you once they're shipping your order. Might be that?

It’s strange cause it usually takes the money straight away but it hasn’t this time. Also I’m pretty sure her German store has refunded me for something I returned a year ago.

Noir

Has anyone noticed if the Bloody Mary CD is available on the U.K. store? 

I only checked now so don’t know if it was and has since sold out? If not, could someone let me know if it goes up!! 

• 3 weeks later...
Chaymie

Shipping is delayed to 12th May from its original 5th May date. Which isn't too bad. 
But the way the email is sent is so funny. I was like WHAT? like something major happened or my order was cancelled, etc. :laughga:

Screen-Shot-2023-05-05-at-2-03-04-AM.png

Chaymie

HookerOnAChurch

My copy should arrive tomorrow. 

Chaymie
1 minute ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

My copy should arrive tomorrow. 

Yas, that's great for you! :heart: Give us pics when you get them! 

Chaymie

Archived