💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana Grande addresses the conversations about her body

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Maxine Puth

Preach. My weight fluctuates a lot and its crazy how no one cares to point out I’m “too big” yet when I was at my thinnest a friend pulled me over worried I was “going too far” I get the intention, but I had never felt better than I was at that weight. And yet when I was at my unhealthiest (physically and mentally due to my eating disorder), literally obese, no one dared to say anything :partysick: 

Cello

Totally agree with her, let's try to stop commenting on people's bodies :heart:

she/her 💗 free my mind

Noah

The fact that she doesn't need to make a comment (cause its no ones business), but decides to do it, cause she knows she has a young, impressionable fanbase tells so much about her character. I hope this reaches the people that made the comments and needed to hear that. 

⟡ ⋆ ËšïœĄâ‹†đŸŠąâ‹† ËšïœĄâ‹†âŸĄ

ProfessionalClown

Queen fr. I don’t think people realize that people can definitely be naturally thinner like this. It’s just how she is. 

Ricardo

People need to STOP making comment about other's bodies, simply as that 

also fans that "care" are creepy as f, get a life 

BUtterfield 8

My weight has gone up and down for years

When I gain weight I get asked if I’m okay and if I’m losing weight I get asked if I’m okay 

I’ve been a fan of Ariana since 2010. She has gone through so much especially after the Manchester situation.

RenegAde

I love ariana and i agree with all the sentiments above but it is so hypocritical to me because other celebrities do not get this amount of grace from the internet and its weird to see yall pretend like yall do not dissect other celebrities bodies. Infact, if this was kim kardashian the responses would be very different. But yall pick and choose who yall accuse of setting "unnatural standard" depending on who you like and who you don't like and that is just crazy to me . If Ariana, gaga , beyonce , selena gomez and others are allowed to tweak their appearances from time to time using plastic surgery then why do we scrutinise others who aren't our favourites for doing the same thing. 

Monstermilo

love ari, she owes nobody an explanation - but im thankful she spoke out and its true 

we just need to let ppl live their lives, if shes not hurting anyone - who are we to judge 

people now say shes too skinny, during her victorious days people said she was chubby - you can never win

Squidward T

She looks different... i wont say she has an eating disorder because i dont know but she does looks very frail. I hope shes okay. 

I don’t understand why people upset about caring fans. The first thing that came to my mind was not eating disorder but rather a disease that cause unintentional weight loss, cancer. I get that it should be the same with worrying about weight gain as it causes cardiovascular diseases and for sure it is only ariana grande’s right to change her appearence/weight if it is intentional, but the same time it is right for us to worry about her if it is not. 

Wolf Boy

She does look very thin atm, but
.it ain’t anyone’s business obviously.

Eloquent queennnn

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived