πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Next tour will be called the 'ARTPOP Ball'

omgwtfbbq

Featured Posts

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my. She was right when she said the we must delete are pre-conceived ideas about what ARTPOP would be like....oh yes, this is brand new and shocking! She always has something new to offer :excited2: :excited2: :excited2:

Let's hope she never names an album Big.

Just imagine if Hair was the lead singe and the album's name....

I got over the clunky title "the Born This Way Ball", but "the ARTPOP Ball" just sounds much worse. I legitimately hope she changes it.

Why the hate for "ARTPOP Ball"? I really don't understand, it's her thing. And calling her shows mere tour concerts doesn't do her work justice - they're huge, elaborate and celebratory events for everyone involved which makes them more like a "Ball" than anything.

ARTPOPera is nothing short of a genius suggestion, though. :coffee:

Gagaloo911

Why would you be disappointed if she came up with a new name and concept for her tour?

Cause naming her tour a "Ball" is just iconic and she's already named her first 3 tours a Ball, so she may as well stick with it at this point.

Besides, The ARTPOP Ball is short and sweet, and easily memorable.

Why the hate for "ARTPOP Ball"? I really don't understand, it's her thing. And calling her shows mere tour concerts doesn't do her work justice - they're huge, elaborate and celebratory events for everyone involved which makes them more like a "Ball" than anything.

ARTPOPera is nothing short of a genius suggestion, though. :coffee:

This so much.

And as for "ARTPOPERA", that would be a very good descriptor for The ARTPOP Ball. Puts everything involved with it into one nice little adjective :worship:

Allison M

Who cares if she puts "Ball" at the end. Would that honestly be the deal breaker of you buying a ticket to go?

It's fine because it really doesn't even matter tbh :nails:

heavyMetalGAGA

You can't please everyone in this fanbase, you never can...let her do what she wants.

Although I am more fond of the ARTPOP Exhibit...but I still don't know how I really feel about it, need to hear the album first.

I'm so sick of her titling her tours this way. :sweat: Ah well, it's the actual tour that matters, not the title.

GagaObsession

Tbh, it wouldn't feel right if 'Ball' wasn't included in the title.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived