rumor

Lady Gaga x Sophie song was about being a sugar baby

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cameltoe Chariot

I find it very hard to believe Gaga was writing a song about being a sugar baby for her album about trauma recovery in her mid-30s :alsemanche:

lilmonster2424

I would chose to have this over TEA, Onion Girl, or any other Act 2 track :bradley: we need to hear :messga:

Edonis

Yeah I somehow doubt that’s what the song was about. SOPHIE was brought in around the time of the Boys Noize sessions, and at that point she already had work tapes of Rain on Me and Free Woman (along with the 4 early tracks: Babylon, Plastic Doll, Enigma, and Stupid Love). I’m sure the direction of the album was still up in the air at the time, but that description goes against everything bloodpop and Gaga said she was writing at the time. 

All that aside, I would like to hear it. 

Maxine Puth
24 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

I find it very hard to believe Gaga was writing a song about being a sugar baby for her album about trauma recovery in her mid-30s :alsemanche:

Cum cum unwrap me, so sweet then I get a little angry *sexual noise 

LaFama
22 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

While I do agree that it sounds unlikely, remember that this is the same woman that has an album about her dead aunt and family trauma and then was like "lemme add a song about blasting my p*ssy on fire" :wtfga:

Its not a fedora u f*ck

likeitrough

here we go dragging bloodpop through the mud again for rumors :madge:

leave him alone jfc

Anderson123

"It's one of the best songs she's ever made" Yes that's pretty much what every stan would say, especially Sophie's.

ChicaSkas
47 minutes ago, Cello said:

Add this to my list of leak desires with Frankensteined and Sire :messga:

Nothing will top the sl*tty masterpiece that is Out Of Control :giveup:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

AURAOFSHEISSE

We’ve known this for a long time, this info came out around the same time we found out SOPHIE had sampled Gaga’s lambo:firega: Chromatica could have been so much more:toofunny:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

AURAOFSHEISSE
42 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Bloodpop did say we’d hear it eventually, maybe it will leak soon then

That was before SOPHIE’s death, Ben (SOPH’s brother) said the BP never contacted him about releasing the SOPHIE tracks but he was still open to the idea 

AURAOFSHEISSE
11 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

"It's one of the best songs she's ever made" Yes that's pretty much what every stan would say, especially Sophie's.

It would be thank you very much:ororomunroe:

CaliforniaDreamin
1 hour ago, thisguyN said:

I’m sure it was not good enough if she decided not to release it. 

we all spammed Blood for releasing the Hauslabs version of Babylon and the moment it was released we moved on cuz album version is better. I trust Gaga what she decides to release with, she’s no Lana in that sense :franminervini:

I think it was honestly because Sophie passed away and that’s it 

Putang Ina Mo
1 hour ago, gagzus said:

Bloodpop did say we’d hear it eventually, maybe it will leak soon then

"Soon" tumblr_m9e8nufzUU1r848lxo1_500.gif

my username says it all 🇵🇭

Archived