Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
society

Sniffing Body Odor Tested As Anxiety Theraphy


RAMROD

Featured Posts

Pennywise
1 hour ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

it’s like a masculine candle

:air:

So long ggd, it was nice while it lasted.
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
heygurlhi
4 hours ago, Agunimon said:

I often enjoy smelling my own mansmells. :enigma:

can we try?

Ignore me i drink
Link to post
Share on other sites

nATAH
1 hour ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Why? He’s hot, clean and it’s like a masculine candle :ororomunroe:

Not Funny Reaction GIF

mother, what must i do?
Link to post
Share on other sites

Helxig

I instantly knew y'all would be having a field day :billie:

Couldn't be me though, just the thought is making me feel worse :bear:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
Link to post
Share on other sites

TimotheeChalamet

Jokes aside, it's true that when the person you like has a particular odor, smelling it calms you down

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bling
19 hours ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

I actually find sniffing my boyfriends... lets call it "turtleneck"... relieves my anxiety :heart:

I can confirm this is true. My boyfriend is Mexican and the scent of his pits and verga cure my everything. Especially after a skipped shower or two :bon:

Link to post
Share on other sites

SlaeUrAnus

So it’s now acceptable to smell Charlie Puth’s pits? 

In my messy era.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Babba the Hutt

Then I guess I won't feel guilty about all those straight guys' undies. :teehee: It was for a good cause.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Tinnitus15
20 minutes ago, Babba the Hutt said:

Then I guess I won't feel guilty about all those straight guys' undies. :teehee: It was for a good cause.

We need a story time 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Fame Monster

Omg :wtfga: I was just yesterday talking to my boyfriend about my depressing mood and then I started to sniff his armpits.

Find your freedom in the music
Link to post
Share on other sites

Villanelle

My Bf sniffs my hole from time to time , it’s kinda weird thr stuff you do when you’re in a relationship 

not sure it calms either of us down but yeah 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...