Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

HMH at the Oscars - Vocal Analysis

Rifek

Featured Posts

GAGASEXUAL
5 hours ago, skedaddleBItCh said:

:littlepotter: I could never be serious with people like you. By "difficulty staying on pitch", you meant the first part of the performance where the off-key twangs were clearly intentional? Honey, if we're talking about vocal performances, the flaws in this performance are much more enunciated because of how isolated her vocals are relative to the instrumentals and other sounds. She was clearly on PITCH during the second half. This performance is all about emotions, a raw performance. 

This is old news old news about her voice not as healthy as it was before because how many times does she need to prove to you that she can still sing and ****, look at TCB, her recent Jazz and Piano performances, the Love for Sale album debut performance.

So you say the last "And cryYyYy" was on pitch? By the way, have you watched her last Jazz and Piano performances?

cold heartedpop
2 hours ago, GAGASEXUAL said:

So you say the last "And cryYyYy" was on pitch? By the way, have you watched her last Jazz and Piano performances?

And what about them?:triggered:

xoxo Feels so good!

TimotheeChalamet
14 hours ago, GAGASEXUAL said:

Her vocals were not that good actually. Her vibratos are unbalanced for a while as you can hear in this performance and she has difficulty staying on pitch (Star Spangled Banner at Joe Biden's inauguration is an example as well) and I fear that her voice is not as healthy as it was anymore. 

People (on this site) have been saying this for a while now, like since Enigma her voice is deteriorating and ****, but she delivered perfectly on certain dates of the Chromatica Ball. So I guess it just depends on the day

G U C C I

Gaga has one of the most amazing voices in music today period. She is also a true artist and musician who is dedicated to the performance above all else. It seems like I’m this instance she was so focused on the emotions being the focus that the vocals were intended to sound this way. Unfortunately, while I can admire the performance and everything about it, it isn’t one that I will rewatch or enjoy listening to in the future because the vocals just aren’t it for me here. It just all a bit to much an and all over the place. But she still has a her beautiful tone. 

Joshie S

she had no time to rehearse lol she's kinda busy filming a blockbuster movie right now :glamourpuss:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

skedaddleBItCh
5 hours ago, GAGASEXUAL said:

The last "and cry"? She ****ing had her in-ear monitors OUT before the belt at the chorus, the last "and cry" being AFTER the belt. Of course she's gonna have a hard time adjusting to the pitch:littlepotter:

And yes, I do watch the Jazz and Piano performances, especially the latest one. Let me tell you, being off pitch sometimes ≠ having a BAD technique. There are a lot of factors, could be due to not enough practice, nervousness, and MOVEMENT. Gaga moves a LOT in most of her recent performance. You don't have to be a vocal coach to know that she still got it and she can still sing really well.:saladga: you're just being nitpicky

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

Archived