💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

ChatGPT tries to predict LG7 release date

FATCAT

When do you think we might get LG7?  

209 members have voted

1. 1. When do you think we might get LG7?

• May
    • June
    • July
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • 2024 or later

Featured Posts

ImMatt
2 hours ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

Joker 2 comes out Q4 of 2024. We‘re heading into Q2 2023.  You can’t tell me you expect her to not put anything out for 1-1,5 years solely because she doesn’t want it to overlap with max. 3 months of promo for a movie.

She filmed ASIB between Joanne+SBHS and the Joanne World Tour. And in between filming she put together a Coachella show because BeyoncĂ© couldn’t do it.

She filmed GUCCI in between Chromatica in 2020 and DOC/L4S in Sep. 2021. And a bit over a month after L4S was released GUCCI premiered. March 2022 she was at the Oscars, May 2022 she released her Top Gun Song (HMH) and in July she kicked off the Chromatica Ball. And mind you that schedule would have been far more intense if it weren‘t for a certain pandemic pushing everything back uncontrollably.

I don't think you read my reply to clarify, as when I said overlapping projects, I mean individual projects not 'eras'. Sure, she's stopping and starting things all the time, but whatever she's working on, she just focuses on that.

That's why in my full post I said she has a big gap between Joker filming and Joker release where she could release new music but she might not have started writing because she's been busy with Chromatica Ball tour followed by Joker prep followed by Joker filming for the last year. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ImMatt
4 hours ago, FATCAT said:

This "prediction" has to be based on something analytical, so distances between releases is all we can really go by. Beyond that, the AI needs to be fed info and I don't want to pay for GPT-4 lmao

Lol. Absolutely, for the model that makes sense. I mean generally fans predicting LG7 release basing it on how long she usually has between albums. Every time is different as she has so many things she works on.

Monstermilo

i dont think we will get one until after the joker/awards era 

which is sad :( i am starving and low key wish gaga was more focused on music now and waited later in her 40s to focus on movies....... 

SarahYuko

Do we know when Joker filming finishes? Why should we assume the year+ gap between that and Joker release will be spent entirely Joker -focused? /gen because that would be so exhausting lol and as an actress, her job is done when filming is done so I'm confused??

I'm less hung up on the timing of her next release and more on quality and content. Something innovative but also focused on her musical strengths, lyrical prowess and so on. And maybe more diverse producers.

BULATIO

I would like 2024, but she will be very busy with the promotional campaign for the Joker 2. I'm not expecting a release this year, you know why. :messga:

BULATIO

Possible release of one track as a surprise... Like The Cure song this year with music video...

Juanlittlem

I think she might do a cute ep/release one or two new songs then go to Vegas till she has to promote Joker.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❀ Teletubby.

InsomniaMonster69

This is just wishful thinking:

Lead in late June

Second single mid August 

And album mid September + 3th single/MV 

Bradley

No way we're getting it this year. She's filming a movie and has no time to think about music now.

I do think that we'll get mini projects. She'll have to complete her Vegas residency contract, she might take up a supporting role in a TV show, or release a few buzz singles.

Hopefully The Chromatica Ball DVD will come and she'll take some time to promote it.

RAMROD

Summer 2025 alboom, yup yup 

whitney-houston.gif

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

MonSwiftAnton

I have no hopes getting a new album this year. I'm not even hoping for it.

I'd assume early 2024 or mid/late 2025

LordByron28

This kind of ignores C2C, BTW 10, DoC, L4S and ASIB. If you factor those in she has had new music every year except for 2019(if you count TIHTY and HMH in 2015 & 2022). She is always busy throughout the year with various projects. My hopes for this year are:

June 2023- ARTPOP 10- promo single used along with Don Perignon ad campaign and performance

July 2023- 6 month Vegas residency featuring her backlog with it being a bit more dependent on 

August 2023- Lead single from LG7 released and performed at VMA and added to set list

October 2023- Wednesday Season 2 guest appearance. Lead single is used at some point. She adds the song to her residency performances. 

November 2023- LG7 releases as well as 2nd single some songs are added to her Vegas set.

January 2024- residency ends

February 2024- award show season and 3rd single performances

May-September 2024- LG7 Tour

September-October 2024- Joker 2 promo and debut alongside music presumably.

Archived