💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Miley Cyrus' River debuts at #32 on the Hot 100

Teletubby

Featured Posts

CubbyGaga

Her best song in years.  So unfortunate.  Had she released this 2-3 years ago it would’ve been more of a hit but it seems dance music is fading into the background again. 

BornAsUnic0rn
1 hour ago, RichAssPiss said:

In TikTok age, there's honestly very little artist loyalty. A song can smash (Flowers, Unholy) but the album and follow-up single can be invisible. 

That has always been a thing. Happens for most people. Even in Miley‘s career… Wrecking Ball is the odd one out, every other second single kinda underperformed basically.

AndiGaga

The album is so bad 🥲🥲🥲 Plastic Hearts was sooo good in comparison

Chromatography
4 hours ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

That has always been a thing. Happens for most people. Even in Miley‘s career… Wrecking Ball is the odd one out, every other second single kinda underperformed basically.

i was about to say, hasn’t single vs album artist always been a thing

faysalaaa1
9 hours ago, RichAssPiss said:

In TikTok age, there's honestly very little artist loyalty. A song can smash (Flowers, Unholy) but the album and follow-up single can be invisible. 

I disagree, if the artist releases good songs, it will always do good. River doesnt even sound like a song that should be a single, let alone her second single. This has always been the case with all Mileys albums. 

Starmie25
7 hours ago, sexy said:

Midnight Sky

Big hit here in Australia.

The USA missed out.

Morphine Prince

Baffled at people saying this album isn’t good. It’s album of the year so far for me. 

Archived