💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's Next Tour Stage

Monstermilo

Featured Posts

Monstermilo

I got bored and created a super super rough draft of what I think her next tour stage should look like. I've been to most of her tours and so many countless other concerts the last 10 years and something ive noticed is that its hard for so many ppl in the audience to see the artist. Even with big screens I feel like its hard to actually see the artist you pay 100-1000s to see live. Gaga's next tour should have a stage that allows more of the audience to see HER performing.  gqb5cer9troa1.png

ELECTROHEART

Looks amazing for a huge tour to celebrate 15 or 20 years of career

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Monstermilo
2 minutes ago, ELECTROHEART said:

Looks amazing for a huge tour to celebrate 15 or 20 years of career

YESSSS maybe next year or 2025!!!

warhol killer

The VIP audience looks like a great idea! I also like the diagonal side screens because during her latest tour the screens were facing front and people on the side couldn't really see the large screens.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Monstermilo
2 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

The VIP audience looks like a great idea! I also like the diagonal side screens because during her latest tour the screens were facing front and people on the side couldn't really see the large screens.

yeah i agree, she had smaller screens on the side. but it was still not ideal for ppl on the sides 

Monstermilo

GettyImages-525268730-1024x666.jpg

7 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

i feel like the screens should also be as tall as the ones beyeonce had on her formation tour

ELECTROHEART

Imagine an artRave: The ARTPOP ACT II Ball stadium tour with this stage in Latam, Asia and Oceania this year :messga:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

MonsterBall13
1 hour ago, ELECTROHEART said:

Imagine an artRave: The ARTPOP ACT II Ball stadium tour with this stage in Latam, Asia and Oceania this year :messga:

A girl could dream 

latina twilight

reminds me of the cancelled fame kills tour but better

Fame_Kills_Stage_Model_001.jpg

i agree that big touring artists like gaga should implement more ways to get the closest to the audience, although it might be a logistic nightmare (i think). i can see she really tried with the artrave, jwt and chromatica ball tho.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

2School4Cool

The image won’t load for me so I can’t see it!

Just a random opinion, but I’ve always been curious what she could do with a 360 stage.

See The Best In Everyone

Killa

She should use holographic technology and have a center stage plus holographic images in like 5 plataforms spreaded the stadium

lol the clone ball 

Killa

Otherwise a round stage in the center with a treadmill like Madonna had. And you see gaga every 1 min in your area lol 

Floating screens around you. Art tech attack

RodeckDanny

Anything will be better than the last one, i promise

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Archived