Jump to content

💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor performs 44 songs in 3+ hours


StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

2School4Cool

I am SO jealous I can’t go to this tour, it looks outstanding!!

See The Best In Everyone
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cello

Very impressive, fair play she gives her fans everything 

she/her
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lady Adga

How is it that this woman does not get exhausted? What is her secret? The hardest working artist I have ever met. Her fans are very lucky :bradley: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

AnglerfishbraBENUS
6 minutes ago, Beto said:

How is it that this woman does not get exhausted? What is her secret? The hardest working artist I have ever met. Her fans are very lucky :bradley: 

Gaga could probably do more if she wasn’t dancing tbh 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lady Adga
1 minute ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

Gaga could probably do more if she wasn’t dancing tbh 

I'm not only referring to that, but also to all the music she has released and re-recorded, the dedication she has with her fans, etc. She hasn't lost her spark and that is to be admired.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Juanlittlem

Not a fan of Taylor but props to her for doing a 3 hour show. I wish every singer took notes and started doing the same considering their tickets are so expensive.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD

Now, those people at the pit, best of luck with those legs :bionic:  :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

Future Lovers
3 minutes ago, EdX said:

uh… where’s Snow on the Beach?

She for the most part avoids doing collabs in her sets unless the featured artist can be there with her. If Lana is available to be at a show, it could appear in the rotating song slot at some point 

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Future Lovers said:

She for the most part avoids doing collabs in her sets unless the featured artist can be there with her. If Lana is available to be at a show, it could appear in the rotating song slot at some point 

I get it.. but at the same time in this particular song Lana is obviously not needed to perform it live as her vocals are so minimal. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

nswain1110

And it went by sooooo fast - didn't seem like 3+ hours at all!! One big sing along from beginning to end. Taylor was so happy and engaging. 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/
Link to post
Share on other sites

Max
6 minutes ago, EdX said:

I get it.. but at the same time in this particular song Lana is obviously not needed to perform it live as her vocals are so minimal. 

And when she performs the mysterious second verse then what :billie:

Link to post
Share on other sites

ModernEcstasy

Okay that’s an impressive set list!

I’m not particularly a Fan of Taylor (except Blank Space gets me every time and I somehow know all the lyrics to anti hero), but I hope she doesn’t exhaust herself. Is she doing many shows?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...