Tinnitus15
1 hour ago, JustTea said:

:udidnt:

Yeah Sarah tanno is performing a hold my hand make up performance 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dubstep111

Not surprised and if you don’t like the  joker movies and you’re a little monster  you’re pretty much screwed for a while but hey a big chunk of us are used to it by now.

TheSine
2 hours ago, JustTea said:

:udidnt:

I really want to believe this.

🖤TheSine🖤

So I was the only one who had zero hopes that she will perform this year.. or even attend :glamourpuss:

chromaticainmyhead
15 hours ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

Not a surprise really. You know, she's too much into character 

inb4 she crashes into Dolby Theatre with her F-18

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Anderson123
8 hours ago, Bradley said:

In before she wins being the only one who doesn't perform

That'd be a full circle. She'd go from "Shallow is winning but we all have to perform or I don't" to "Everyone but me will perform but I still win the award". 

laugh share GIF

RAMROD

Ronnie will attend obviously, with his persona, Lady Zsa Zsa, and making stance against wicked laws that been passed recently in Tennessee :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bradley
41 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

That'd be a full circle. She'd go from "Shallow is winning but we all have to perform or I don't" to "Everyone but me will perform but I still win the award". 

laugh share GIF

Wait, she actually said that? Like fighting for others to perform.

Anderson123
45 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Wait, she actually said that? Like fighting for others to perform.

Yes. They only wanted Shallow and All The Stars that year and she said she wouldn't do it unless all 5 nominated songs were performed that night.

mamo

all i have to say is her role in the joker sequel better be worth it! 

yes she was great in house of gucci but the film overall was a disappointment. let's hope joker 2 is ASIB level of slayagery :pray:

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

GagasEnigma4
4 hours ago, XXEENN said:

So I was the only one who had zero hopes that she will perform this year.. or even attend :glamourpuss:

I honestly was never expecting her to attend or perform this year. She is so method into her acting, and this is a dark role. I personally couldnt see her breaking character to attend especially since even if shes not filming on that day. She is most likely going to stay in “the zone” of Harley. We can dream though😭

We will see, but I would not be surprused if she is not attending this year. Maybe a live from Joker set though:vegas:

TimotheeChalamet

Guys it's not that deep, really. She simply can't go because she's filming, and personally I don't even think it's a "she's into a dark method acting mode" matter, it's just that she's not free enough to rehearse. 

Noir

Tbh thank god, her Oscars performances have been great so far and each one special in their own unique way and if we're honest HMH is one of the least unique Gaga songs of all time - why ruin her trend of Oscars performances with a performance of a subpar song??

Also I wouldn't want her to waste time she could be focusing on Joker 2 on rehearsals for this. An appearance will be nice purely for red carpet looks and I doubt she'll win, but if she does I'll be happy for her but let's not pretend this is a Shallow moment. HMH pales in comparison. 

If she wont perform HMH but will attending, i hope she gives us another iconic look...and surprise us that she is with Joaquin at the red carpet. But maybe that would be too much :oprah:

Bradley
4 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Yes. They only wanted Shallow and All The Stars that year and she said she wouldn't do it unless all 5 nominated songs were performed that night.

Such a bold move. Imagine having your second Bad Romance and risking not performing it. The Oscars performance benefited her career immensely tbh.

Archived