💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

life

Gaga will have a Dom Perignon inspired performance this year

sara57

Featured Posts

sara57

LINK: https://www.thedrinksbusiness.com/2023/03/lady-gaga-creates-performance-inspired-by-dom-perignon-champagne/

In the second phase of a collaboration with Dom Pérignon, pop star Lady Gaga will take to the stage for a performance inspired by the winemaking process ahead of the Champagne brand’s 2013 vintage release.

The Bad Romance singer is set to perform a dance, with choreography created by Sidi Larbi Cherkaoui, inspired by the vintage Champagne on a selected stage in 2023.

Dom Pérignon also plans to release a film highlighting the parallels in creativity between winemaking and performance. The film sees Dom Pérignon cellar master Vincent Chaperon at work in the vineyards, spliced with footage of Lady Gaga at her piano, with a troop of dancers perform in the background.

“I go into the vineyards like a dancer stepping onto the stage,” commented Chaperon, explaining the idea behind the new collaboration.

The Abbey Saint-Pierre d’Hautvillers in the Champagne region of France became the inspiration for the second collaboration between Dom Pérignon and Lady Gaga.

“When you look at pictures of the abbey, its cloister, the traces of the centuries engraved in the stone… you can feel the dedication that must have animated the generations of monks that lived and worked here. It truly is a special and inspirational place,” the singer-songwriter, who won an Oscar for her work on 2018 film A Star Is Born, said.

In 2021, a limited edition jeroboam of Dom Pérignon rosé 2005 designed by Lady Gaga in collaboration fashion director Nicola Formichetti was released by the Champagne brand.

The design, which has been described as a ‘Dom Pérignon sculpture’ by the producer, sees the bottle come with a veil that enfolds the pink single-harvest Champagne.

The second phase of collaboration between Lady Gaga and the Champagne brand celebrates the release of Dom Pérignon Vintage 2013 after nearly 10 years of maturation in bottle.

Edited by sara57
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 7
  • Love 4
  • Shook 10

VOLANTIS

Manifesting that me and Gaga both will have a Dom this year :pray:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half
  • LMAO 15
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 2

Guillaume Hamon
17 minutes ago, sara57 said:

pop star Lady Gaga will take to the stage for a performance inspired by the winemaking process

Imagine her walking on a pile of grapes as a performance.

18 minutes ago, sara57 said:

The Bad Romance singer is set to perform a dance, with choreography created by Sidi Larbi Cherkaoui

My dream's already getting destroyed...

• Like 2
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

AnglerfishbraBENUS

I thought Gaga’s dancing was great at the chromatica ball. i love that she has gotten back into mastering this craft. 

she really can do anything she puts her mind to and it’s insane 

• YAAAS 5
  • Love 1

Catnikko
10 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

Manifesting that me and Gaga both will have a Dom this year :pray:

Gaga is the dom, she's gonna be stomping people grapes

Dance in the shadow of the meow
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

So :huntyga:

image.png

Anyway if it's the same aesthetic as she's done so far in the campaign it's gonna look great

• Like 3
  • LMAO 21
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 2

DoremonLove

I am missing her so much ill take whatever it is and it sounds exciting too:kiss: 

How can anoyone not love gaga
  • Like 1

ChicaSkas
5 minutes ago, Nite said:

So :huntyga:

image.png

Anyway if it's the same aesthetic as she's done so far in the campaign it's gonna look great

bring it on DOWN to liquorville.....!!!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 2

• sara57 changed the title to Gaga will have a Dom Perignon inspired performance this year
  • River locked this topic