Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Gun Bra Sparks Outrage

Innovative

Featured Posts

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe instead of complaining about a gun bra at a popstars show, these people should be complaining about the guns which are sold almost freely around America?

Praise Godbeth for this post

I won't die, but I can't live without you

Ugh I saw a small piece on this in MX Melbourne (free paper for public transport users) yesterday and I was thinking - well it's been the same costume since April so wtf? I mean the article was saying she was trying to create controversy. :rolleyes:

So like, when she was using guns outside the US nobody cared but as soon as she hit the US it's like the end of the world? Americans can be such hypocrites sometimes. :roll:

The world doesn't come custom-fitted with blue, white and red cushions. :worship:

Ugh I saw a small piece on this in MX Melbourne (free paper for public transport users) yesterday and I was thinking - well it's been the same costume since April so wtf? I mean the article was saying she was trying to create controversy. :rolleyes:

SHE'S ALWAYS IN THE MX!

They love her. I go into the city about 3 times a week and so far have never not seen her.

Dangerous Man

lol.. I'm guessing one of the Gaga haters took advantage of that tragedy and complained about that gaga's gun bra and then the media ate that up. :smh:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

She just wear a bra

aw wow - :/

I guess it is for the best if she is going to remove some of the guns she might as well remove them all

SHE'S ALWAYS IN THE MX!

They love her. I go into the city about 3 times a week and so far have never not seen her.

I work in the city and always get one for the ride home. She is in them quite often - although not in todays. They are usually nice but the article yesterday was not.

Unnecessary ignorance for the part of the media publishing and hyping these reports. As if the gun bra was seen out of nowhere.

DrewStevens

aw wow - :/

I guess it is for the best if she is going to remove some of the guns she might as well remove them all

Yes, maybe she's using this bra just for a time and then she wears other thing

misanthrope

I find this to be a bore of a "controversy" but since the media here in America insists on reporting on this all day as if its actually controversial I have to say if she were to have made the gun bra apart of her show AFTER the tragedies that occurred than there would be at least some ground for controversy or to call her an attention ***** for wearing it.....but its been apart of her show since the very beginning. It was apart of the Alejandro music video 3 years ago. It was on one of her covers for Rolling Stone! I mean....how is that of any relation to the tragedies? Why is this being reported as if its a distasteful "new" addition to her stage persona? The media here is forcing this on America as a controversy when its not. BUT this and the whole osbourne debacle is the most press shes gotten here in quite some time.....so I guess thats the silver lining lol

Now that the media is attacking her all of you guys are saying she should use the guns :derpga:

I don't recall the majority here telling her not to use them.

She's had this since like 2010

If they are outraged by her, why don't they just ban all movies and tv shows with guns?

She's had this since like 2010

If they are outraged by her, why don't they just ban all movies and tv shows with guns?

you really don't get it, do you? that is EXACTLY what's about to happen - not necessarily "Banning" per se, but certainly not tolerating or supporting.

Everyone right now is on hyper-sensitivity mode - and QUITE Understandably!! If you don't understand that then maybe you need to watch clips of the parents of the murdered kids who spoke out today - - these people are in RAW PAIN!!!!

T R Y to understand that there is more [MUCH] more to life right now than Gaga's costumes and what her little LM's want to see her wearing.

And BTW if Gaga fans are truly all about sensitivity and acceptance, then guess what kids - - - NOW is the time to show it ! !

In other words.......it's NOT all about LM's - - hello???

Archived