Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga - Plastic Surgery Analysis

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always feel a bit uneasy when famous people advocate for body confidence or "loving the bits of yourself you hate" when they clearly have a surgeon that nips and tucks those bits off.

Not dragging Gaga specifically here, but it doesn't feel genuine.

I even had Botox for chronic migraine once and while it did zip all for my face it was way better than prescribed pills which messed up my heart. 

I personally love that she’s likely had a few things done. It’s not up to me to speculate or judge. I also tell people they should love themselves and not care what others think and I have also had some minor work done to help me feel more confident. She’s a human being with insecurities just like us. That does not take away from her or her message at all.

I do think it’s tacky to capitalize as a doctor by pointing things out like this in others. I work in the plastic surgery industry and my docs are too busy operating on patients to post videos about what others are choosing to do with their body. I don’t see a point to this that isn’t negative. 

KillerMonster

I highly doubt she has had any surgical procedures. Of course she’s played with injectable’s though. Either way, her face has remained pretty much the same throughout the years.

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Hecturr

I think it's fair to assume she has had SOMETHING done besides fillers, and that's okay lol. She is a grown woman who can do what she wants. Born this way and loving yourself doesn't mean you can't have plastic surgery or get injections. It's not you either love yourself or you dont. You can love yourself while getting things done. Whatever makes her happy, she should do.

They cloned her old face and reattached it :enigma: Full face transplant Queen

Spoiler

I’m obviously kidding - she looks great 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Archived