💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Melanie Martinez

artdoll

Featured Posts

artdoll

Attention Crybabies!!

*If you wish to be removed or added to the taglist please quote me and let me know

Melanie announces more dates for the PORTALS tour!

Happy Pride Month! :unicorn:

Edited by artdoll
。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
  • Love 1

artdoll
On 6/2/2023 at 10:52 PM, Joshie S said:

I respect her decision not to play old music anymore. I compleeeetely understand how that's a bummer for some fans and they may not want to see her live anymore.

I can't help but think back to Amy Winehouse, and how some of her struggles were that she didn't want to play old music anymore because it really put her through such an emotional battle going back to dark places, when she was clearly trying to move on from her past.

Gaga I think also must have these feelings when singing songs that were made by her abuser, however with Gaga I think she sees the triumph in singing the songs she made and that she poured her heart into. 

I agree, I wouldn't be surprised if Mel's older songs are difficult for her to listen to let alone perform because of we know what.

I think she'll perform them again, but right now is more focused on showcasing her more current art and music! :holdmyhand:

dubstep111
On 6/2/2023 at 5:33 AM, MyARTPOPcouldmean said:

Who is ready for the void music video

I wish I knew if or when it was coming out

artdoll
11 minutes ago, dubstep111 said:

I wish I knew if or when it was coming out

Unfortunately nothing's set in stone but I would assume (hopefully) this month or the next since Mel estimated May 26th initially!

Helxig
10 hours ago, artdoll said:

Attention Crybabies!!

*If you wish to be removed or added to the taglist please quote me and let me know

Melanie announces more dates for the PORTALS tour!

Happy Pride Month! :unicorn:

I'M FREAKING OUT SHSKJSNKJASNOUASOKLSLBNADKLBA I BOOKED A LUNCH BREAK AT WORK ON TUESDAY SO I CAN TRY TO BUY TIX :eww:

Also last time she was here in NZ she played in a tiny theatre, now she's in the big venue that all the massive overseas acts play :bradley:  I didn't realise she had grown in popularity that much the past few years. She's all grown up

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • YAAAS 1

artdoll
11 hours ago, Helxig said:

I'M FREAKING OUT SHSKJSNKJASNOUASOKLSLBNADKLBA I BOOKED A LUNCH BREAK AT WORK ON TUESDAY SO I CAN TRY TO BUY TIX :eww:

Also last time she was here in NZ she played in a tiny theatre, now she's in the big venue that all the massive overseas acts play :bradley:  I didn't realise she had grown in popularity that much the past few years. She's all grown up

Yes!! I immediately thought of you when she posted the dates. I hope you're able to go!!! :excited2: :heart:

I know right? it's crazy, comparing the venues she'd play during her early days to now is insane and her shows have been selling out like crazy :giveup:

• Thanks 1

artdoll

Attention Crybabies!!

A Mysterious date (June 13th) appears on Melanie's Spotify page!!

image.png

Could it be the VOID music video finally?? :excited2:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 3

Helxig
3 hours ago, artdoll said:

Attention Crybabies!!

A Mysterious date (June 13th) appears on Melanie's Spotify page!!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/525110538267656192/1116881099105255454/image.png

Could it be the VOID music video finally?? :excited2:

She posted on her Insta!! It's the Void music video! :excited2:

• YAAAS 2

artdoll
53 minutes ago, Helxig said:

She posted on her Insta!! It's the Void music video! :excited2:

omg, I'm so excited!! she's really going all out this era now that she's confirmed she'll be doing music videos + the film!! :excited:

• YAAAS 2

Joshie S

She's not coming to my state in Australia, which means I'd have to travel East... :artdoll2:

Excited for VOID music video :bradley:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥
  • Love 1

artdoll

Attention Crybabies!!

The music video for VOID will premiere tomorrow, June 13th at 10 AM EST / 9AM CST / 7AM PST!

image.png

Are you ready!? :excited2:

EXTRA:

'DEATH' officially surpasses 50 MILLION streams on Spotify making it the second overall song from 'PORTALS' to do so! :nick:

• YAAAS 2

Helxig
11 hours ago, artdoll said:

Attention Crybabies!!

The music video for VOID will premiere tomorrow, June 13th at 10 AM EST / 9AM CST / 7AM PST!

image.png

Are you ready!? :excited2:

EXTRA:

'DEATH' officially surpasses 50 MILLION streams on Spotify making it the second overall song from 'PORTALS' to do so! :nick:

I'M SO EXCITED AND ALSO TODAY I SECURED MY VIP EARLY ENTRY TICKET TO PORTALS TOUR NEXT JANUARY IT'S A GOOD DAY

Scream GIF by Steve Harvey TV

Edited by Helxig
  • YAAAS 1

artdoll

Attention Crybabies!!

The music video for VOID is officially out!

Edited by artdoll
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 3

artdoll
9 hours ago, Helxig said:

I'M SO EXCITED AND ALSO TODAY I SECURED MY VIP EARLY ENTRY TICKET TO PORTALS TOUR NEXT JANUARY IT'S A GOOD DAY

Scream GIF by Steve Harvey TV

omg!!! I'm so happy for you, congrats!!! :heart: I can't wait for you to experience the show!

melanie martinez yes GIF

• YAAAS 1

• artdoll changed the title to Melanie Martinez