Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Melanie Martinez

artdoll

Featured Posts

Joshie S
23 minutes ago, artdoll said:

Attention Crybabies!!

*If you wish to be removed or added to the taglist please quote me and let me know

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

Melanie confirms that the music video for Tunnel Vision is dropping tomorrow!

Ā 

YAY! I'm so excited. This is one of my fave songs off the album but for very sentimental reasons. At the end outro she sings lyrics that I spiritually connect with, so deeply. So I'm so excited to see the visuals!! What a surprise and a treatĀ :traumatica:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ā™„
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

artdoll
11 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

YAY! I'm so excited. This is one of my fave songs off the album but for very sentimental reasons. At the end outro she sings lyrics that I spiritually connect with, so deeply. So I'm so excited to see the visuals!! What a surprise and a treatĀ :traumatica:

Me too! I can't wait for what she brings and it looks like it's picking up where Void left off after she jumped from the tower!! I'm so excited!Ā :holdmyhand:Ā :heart:

ļ½”ļ¾Ÿā˜ glued up, sometimes it's too much ā˜ ļ¾Ÿļ½”
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Cyber Babylon
1 hour ago, artdoll said:

Attention Crybabies!!

*If you wish to be removed or added to the taglist please quote me and let me know

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

Ā 

Please added me here:enigma:

• Love 1

artdoll
2 minutes ago, Cyber Babylon said:

Please added me here:enigma:

Just added you, welcome in!Ā :heart:

Ā Lunchbox Friends GIF by Melanie Martinez

• Love 1

Helxig
5 hours ago, artdoll said:

Attention Crybabies!!

1) Melanie reveals her favorite scent from the Portals Parfums collection is "Water of Intuition"!

2) Melanie addresses the recent demand for the Cry Baby Perfume.

ā€œAt the time of release no one was making a big deal about it, but I believed in it so much... I knew that fragrance smelled absolutely delicious, and I put so much time and effort into making the packaging really special. Iā€™m happy itā€™s receiving the attention it deserves now. Iā€™m unable to remake them anymore, I would if it was possible.ā€

For context: It is believed that the company Mel collaborated with to create the perfume is no longer around therefore she cannot recreate it.

3) Crybabies have been receiving cryptic messages carved into mossy heart and square shaped stones via e-mail & text from Melanie!

Here are all the messages gathered so far:

"MAKE THEM SMILE ALL THE TIME"
"GIVE THEM LONG HAIR"
"FILL THEIR CUP"
"CALL THEM A BITCH FOR BEING HUMAN"
"CHASE THEM FOR A PHOTO"
"YOU MADE THEM VERY UPSET"
"TAKE THEIR CUP AWAY"
"GIVE THEM THEIR FLOWERS"
"MAKE THEM TALL AND SKINNY"

:heart:Ā :artdoll2:Ā EXTRAĀ :artdoll2:Ā :heart:

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

'PORTALS' is now certified Silver in the UK!

Some more of Mel's UK certifications:

Portals Parfums gets praised!

Ā 

Ā 

I was wondering what the random email was that said "give them long hair" I was tying to decipher it all day! Honestly her promo for this album is so fun! People love cryptic clues! Remember the eggs with the snippets?? I almost forgot about that but it was so fun!

Ā 

5 hours ago, artdoll said:

Attention Crybabies!!

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

Ā 

OMG AGWAEHSJDHEAHRTJEARMGNZ TOMORROW?? :giveup:Ā :air:Ā  I was not prepared omg!

It already looks so good. That looks like the ruins of a stadium. This world she's creating is beautiful. I can't wait eeeeee!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Love 1

artdoll

Attention Crybabies!!

The music video for 'TUNNEL VISION' has been officially released, watch it now!

Ā 

• YAAAS 2

TheSine

Attention Crybabies!!

The music video for 'TUNNEL VISION' has been officially released, watch it now!

Ā 

Goosebumps.

šŸ–¤TheSinešŸ–¤
  • YAAAS 1

artdoll
5 minutes ago, BELLYACHE said:

Favorite song from the album but I thought it would have been more cunty nglll šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

I think she decided to focus more on the lyrical aspect of the song rather than the musical ones. I love the interpretation she went with on how obsessive people can be. It's sort of like Show & Tell's direction but taken even further! :vegas:

• Like 2

BELLYACHE

I think she decided to focus more on the lyrical aspect of the song rather than the musical ones. I love the interpretation she went with on how obsessive people can be. It's sort of like Show & Tell's direction but taken even further! :vegas:

Yeah she went for the artistic approach not surprisingly, I just didnā€™t like the look at all šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ the first look at the well ATE thoĀ 

• Love 1

artdoll
6 minutes ago, BELLYACHE said:

Yeah she went for the artistic approach not surprisingly, I just didnā€™t like the look at all šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ the first look at the well ATE thoĀ 

omg yes, the first one was my favorite as well!!

Helxig

I actually love this videoĀ :woohoo:Ā Melanie is kinda like Gaga in that she will always serve you something unexpected. And the world she's in is just so consistently beautiful!Ā 

OMG Faerie Soiree next!! :giveup:Ā  Ā I hope we do see some faeries. In my head I picture faeries playing music and dancing around and hypnotising Melanie, trippy visuals. But again who knows what we will get

• YAAAS 3

artdoll
17 hours ago, Helxig said:

I actually love this videoĀ :woohoo:Ā Melanie is kinda like Gaga in that she will always serve you something unexpected. And the world she's in is just so consistently beautiful!Ā 

OMG Faerie Soiree next!! :giveup:Ā  Ā I hope we do see some faeries. In my head I picture faeries playing music and dancing around and hypnotising Melanie, trippy visuals. But again who knows what we will get

100% Agree!

Love that concept for Faerie Soiree! I'm so curious to see what she has in store for The Contortionist, I can sort of imagine a vintage (maybe creepy) circus aesthetic where some of the performers are forcing Mel to bend into certain positions. Maybe each time she yelps "ow" in the song the camera pans to them bending her leg backwards or something to that effect? It's the visual I always gotĀ :healedmyheart:

• YAAAS 1

Helxig

This video editor did a reaction and it's really cool hearing just how much work and planning went into this VFX-heavy video! Really there are so many working parts behind the scenes that have to be pre-planned it's amazing

Ā 

Ā 

• Love 1

artdoll
34 minutes ago, Helxig said:

This video editor did a reaction and it's really cool hearing just how much work and planning went into this VFX-heavy video! Really there are so many working parts behind the scenes that have to be pre-planned it's amazing

Ā 

Ā 

And to think that that mastermind behind all of this is Mel! I admire their dedication to her craft and artistry. It's really inspirational! :holdmyhand:

• Love 1