💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Melanie Martinez

artdoll

Featured Posts

Joshie S

Love the new EVIL visualiser!!! So that's the new single? 

I'm confused if she wants to release the music videos in tracklist order, how will she release an official EVIL music video when it hasn't been shot? I suppose we're only getting the visualiser???

ALSO the fact she's shot up to LEECHES only and not my absolute fave song BATTLE OF THE LARYNX?? I hope she is able to complete the rest next year...

We better STREAM THESE VIDEOS YA'LL!!......

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥
  • Love 1

PartySick
2 hours ago, artdoll said:

Miss Sam has taste, @PartySick. :samanthac:

Don't come for our queen, or do you want to taste the wrath of Sam's Club again? :grr:

There's only one queen!

And she croaked :samanthac:

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952gfzizzu26pui60yi8

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

artdoll
26 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

I'm confused if she wants to release the music videos in tracklist order

I think so, she did the same during the Cry Baby era so I'm guessing she's bringing that method back for Portals!

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

artdoll
17 minutes ago, PartySick said:

There's only one queen!

And she croaked :samanthac:

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952gfzizzu26pui60yi8

• LMAO 1

artdoll
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

keep your bologna to yourself :grr:

Joshie S
16 minutes ago, artdoll said:

I think so, she did the same during the Cry Baby era so I'm guessing she's bringing that method back for Portals!

Which I love, we get the entire PORTALS story from start to finish! I hope she includes the Deluxe songs :artdoll2:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥
  • YAAAS 1

artdoll
5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

slap slapping GIF

@SharkmanthaC, Party's slapping people with his meat again. I will not tolerate this behavior in the workplace. :franminervini:

• LMAO 2

PartySick
3 minutes ago, artdoll said:

@SharkmanthaC, Party's slapping people with his meat again. I will not tolerate this behavior in the workplace. :franminervini:

Um in case you haven't noticed, I'm not a mod so I have no expectation of professionalism :gayhat:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷
  • LMAO 2

artdoll
19 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Um in case you haven't noticed, I'm not a mod so I have no expectation of professionalism :gayhat:

Well I still work here :dom:

• LMAO 2

Helxig
8 hours ago, artdoll said:

Attention Crybabies!!

*If you wish to be removed or added to the taglist please quote me and let me know

Melanie confirms that the PORTALS film will (most likely) not happen. Her and her team are now focusing on music videos and have confirmed that the music videos for 'TUNNEL VISION', 'FAERIE SOIREE', 'LIGHT SHOWER', 'SPIDERWEB' & 'LEECHES' have all been filmed.

---

"The movie script I wrote was completely separate to the music videos. Sadly to create both [The film & music videos] would be very expensive, and the label can't fund both a movie and 12 separate music videos, so at this point I'm just trying to get these music videos done to match the amount of videos I've done for my last two albums. :heart: so far we've shot tunnel vision, faerie soiree, light shower, spiderweb and leeches. Hopefully we can shoot the rest next year. :)' - MELANIE

I fricken called it you guys :triggered:  she was being way too over ambitious trying to do both. I think I said earlier in this thread that I wish she had put all her focus on the movie instead of videos first, because she will run out of money and probably have to scrap the movie, and there's no way the label would have that kind of money to do both. Even though I half expected it, the news is still sad :smh:  a full movie in that world with a script and linear storyline start to finish would have been so good

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

SharkmanthaC
7 hours ago, PartySick said:

Did you ever have an expectation of professionalism? 

she/her/hers
  • LMAO 2

artdoll
11 hours ago, Helxig said:

I fricken called it you guys :triggered:  she was being way too over ambitious trying to do both. I think I said earlier in this thread that I wish she had put all her focus on the movie instead of videos first, because she will run out of money and probably have to scrap the movie, and there's no way the label would have that kind of money to do both. Even though I half expected it, the news is still sad :smh:  a full movie in that world with a script and linear storyline start to finish would have been so good

It's definitely a bummer that the movie probably won't happen, but hear me out, Mel should just release it as a book. She said she had to cut a LOT out of K-12's script in order to fit the budget, and I'm willing to bet that it's far less costly to produce books than it is to make an entire film. Mel wouldn't have to sacrifice or cut anything to fit a time or cost budget either! :gum:

• Like 1