20 hours ago, Helxig said:

So much news all at once :wtfga:

Definitely a welcomed change of pace though! :ladyhaha:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
  • Like 1

Helxig
34 minutes ago, artdoll said:

Definitely a welcomed change of pace though! :ladyhaha:

She's very much someone who completely disappears for months and then dumps a whole lot at once :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • LMAO 1

artdoll
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

She's very much someone who completely disappears for months and then dumps a whole lot at once :laughga: 

I mean, you're not wrong :ladyhaha:

Spoiler

totally not me reporting on anything newsworthy a few days late... :ph34r:

• LMAO 1

Helxig
1 minute ago, artdoll said:

I mean, you're not wrong :ladyhaha:

Hide contents

totally not me reporting on anything newsworthy a few days late... :ph34r:

Hahahahaha you're slacking Doll!

It's funny because I come here to discuss all things Melanie now like it's the general Melanie Martinez thread and not just a thread for announcing Portals :laughga: 

• Love 1

artdoll
18 hours ago, Helxig said:

Hahahahaha you're slacking Doll!

It's funny because I come here to discuss all things Melanie now like it's the general Melanie Martinez thread and not just a thread for announcing Portals :laughga: 

Shh! :ladyhaha:

No worries, that's exactly what this thread is for! Portals is just the focal point because it's the current era we're in! :vegas:

• Love 1

artdoll

Attention Crybabies!!

*If you wish to be removed or added to the taglist please quote me and let me know

Melanie announces The Trilogy Tour!

• YAAAS 2

Joshie S

I'm soo glad she took this year to just perform and promote PORTALS, on the tour playing it from start to finish must've felt very satisfying for her artistically.. and now she's listening to the fans and doing a mixture of her entire discography (we all knew she would go back to performing her other hits that she loves even though she made comments insinuating she would never perform her old songs)

Excited to see what this looks like and how it all fits together!

PORTALS film 2025 truly :laughga:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥
  • Love 1

TheSine
7 hours ago, artdoll said:

Attention Crybabies!!

*If you wish to be removed or added to the taglist please quote me and let me know

Melanie announces The Trilogy Tour!

And I will be going this time.

🖤TheSine🖤
  • YAAAS 2

artdoll
11 minutes ago, TheSine said:

And I will be going this time.

OMG yes!! I hope you have the best time ever!! :holdmyhand: :heart:

12 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

I'm soo glad she took this year to just perform and promote PORTALS, on the tour playing it from start to finish must've felt very satisfying for her artistically.. and now she's listening to the fans and doing a mixture of her entire discography (we all knew she would go back to performing her other hits that she loves even though she made comments insinuating she would never perform her old songs)

Excited to see what this looks like and how it all fits together!

Exactly my thoughts! This seems like the perfect way to tie all the albums together in a nice bow and wrap up the era completely. I'm super interested in seeing what direction she takes for MM4 since it'll be the first project (aside from After School) where Crybaby is not the main focus. :saira:

14 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

PORTALS film 2025 truly :laughga:

It's seeming that way, isn't it? :poot: I think we should just trust her process though! She did confirm she's risking a lot financially on just the music videos alone, I can't imagine what an entire film would cost. I think sticking to music videos right now is the best thing, it's quicker, (potentially) not as expensive & everyone seems to be happy. :vegas:

(Although I would LOVE to see a film featuring this new aesthetic of hers! The K-12 film was such eye candy! :heart:)

Helxig

I tell you I was so happy to see her acknowledge her old work this morning via this post! She really sounded like she was just done with the past forever so I'm glad it's not the case. This is Crybaby's story. And this is also Melanie's life story

• Love 1

artdoll
32 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I tell you I was so happy to see her acknowledge her old work this morning via this post! She really sounded like she was just done with the past forever so I'm glad it's not the case. This is Crybaby's story. And this is also Melanie's life story

Me too! So so happy to see she's going to be performing from all 3 albums (and hopefully from After School, and this may be a reach but perhaps from the Dollhouse EP!?). I can't wait to see what's to come!

• Love 1

artdoll

Attention Crybabies!!

Melanie posts a teaser for The Trilogy Tour!

• Love 3

artdoll

Watching the teaser gave me such a wave of nostalgia, we've been through so much and look at where we are now. Love her so much! :holdmyhand:

PartySick
11 hours ago, artdoll said:

Attention Crybabies!!

Melanie posts a teaser for The Trilogy Tour!

Not her STILL in the Pepto-embryo quadclops bog witch thing :bradley:

Seriously considering going to the Orlando date though

R u 🌈? 🤨📷
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

• artdoll changed the title to Melanie Martinez