Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Melanie Martinez

artdoll

Featured Posts

LovingIsACherryPie

So she released a new music video and already started her tour? Whew, I'm so unaware, but I'm grateful that we got new content from Mel. :kry:

• Love 1

artdoll

Attention Crybabies!!

*If you wish to be removed or added to the taglist please quote me and let me know

Little clip I thought was worth sharing! :artdoll2:

Edited by artdoll
。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

Helxig
6 hours ago, artdoll said:

Attention Crybabies!!

*If you wish to be removed or added to the taglist please quote me and let me know

Little clip I thought was worth sharing! :artdoll2:

Lmao not everyone pitch-correcting all her interviews! You guys!

I do like the character though. I like that she sat down and went "what is Crybaby as an immortal being in the afterlife" and realised "well of course her skin is pastel pink, she has two sets of eyes because she sees so much, she has a bunny face (bunnies are a common motif in her life)" these things are so Crybaby to me. It may be kind of jarring at first to see the creature, but it makes sense

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Love 1

artdoll

Attention Crybabies!!

Ajay finally reacts to PORTALS! :artdoll2:

Edited by artdoll
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 4
  • Thanks 1

PartySick
On 6/29/2023 at 2:36 AM, Helxig said:

Lmao not everyone pitch-correcting all her interviews! You guys!

I do like the character though. I like that she sat down and went "what is Crybaby as an immortal being in the afterlife" and realised "well of course her skin is pastel pink, she has two sets of eyes because she sees so much, she has a bunny face (bunnies are a common motif in her life)" these things are so Crybaby to me. It may be kind of jarring at first to see the creature, but it makes sense

Two sets of eyes and a bunny face but why does the rest of her body scream "aborted bog monster fetus" :cryga:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷
  • Like 1

artdoll
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

@artdoll 

@Flippy didn't make me listen to Portals :oops:

You're missing out! It's a great album and I genuinely think you'll enjoy it's lyrical content!

• YAAAS 1

Helxig
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

Two sets of eyes and a bunny face but why does the rest of her body scream "aborted bog monster fetus" :cryga:

Because she's gone with this really.. one-with-nature kind of theme this time. It all makes sense to me idk :laughga:  I agree it's not something she explored in her older eras but I guess that's the essence of Portals.

Bunny face is very Crybaby. Four eyes is very K-12. Makeup is very After School. And I guess lizard skin and clothing made of moss, mushrooms and wool is very Portals. And pastel pink is very.. every era

If you had to create a very otherworldly creature that had aspects of every era this is exactly what I'd expect. She did say the [creature] is meant to represent Crybaby's soul/essence

Edited by Helxig
I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

PartySick
22 hours ago, Helxig said:

Because she's gone with this really.. one-with-nature kind of theme this time. It all makes sense to me idk :laughga:  I agree it's not something she explored in her older eras but I guess that's the essence of Portals.

Bunny face is very Crybaby. Four eyes is very K-12. Makeup is very After School. And I guess lizard skin and clothing made of moss, mushrooms and wool is very Portals. And pastel pink is very.. every era

If you had to create a very otherworldly creature that had aspects of every era this is exactly what I'd expect. She did say the [creature] is meant to represent Crybaby's soul/essence

I just think it's scary to look at :enigma:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷
  • YAAAS 1

artdoll

Attention Crybabies!!

Melanie posts new TikTok! :artdoll2:

Edited by artdoll
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

• 4 weeks later...
artdoll

Attention Crybabies!!

Melanie addresses fan theories and rumors that the man shouting at the end of 'LEECHES' is ex-boyfriend, Oliver Tree & that 'MOON CYCLE' is also about him.

Melanie announces new date for PORTALS tour in Melbourne!

Melanie confirms that unreleased song 'MENACE TO SOCIETY' was written for an unspecified film's soundtrack but was never released due to being submitted late.

Edited by artdoll
  • Thanks 2

artdoll
5 minutes ago, TheSine said:

I'm glad she told them to cut it out with Oliver Tree.

Me as well. Melanie has already stated that they ended things mutually and on good terms, fans should understand and respect that. :saladga:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
artdoll

Attention Crybabies!!

Today marks the 8th anniversary of Melanie's iconic debut studio album, 'Cry Baby'! :heart:

image.png

In other news, 'VOID' earns Melanie her FIRST VMA nomination for 'Best Visual Effects'! :vegas:

Edited by artdoll
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 1

artdoll

Attention Crybabies!!

Melanie will be guest hosting for American Top 40! :heart:

*WARNING: Lots of Tweets/Videos in Spoiler*

Melanie Answers Fan Questions, Talks PORTALS & Other Moments from American Top 40 (Including mentions of Taylor Swift, & Olivia Rodrigo's new song!)

Spoiler

Edited by artdoll
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

• artdoll changed the title to Melanie Martinez