Spoiler

jk we love David :kiss:

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga2645
4 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

am i the only one who doesnt wanna hear hold my hand live? her oscars performances have all been so incredible, i feel like HMH would just sour the track record

I’m sorry but a rock ballad at the Oscars would SMACK

Gaga2645
29 minutes ago, Stef666 said:

Rihanna will be delivering live and Gaga will scream at her to hold her hand.

LMFAOOO

zakariah
4 hours ago, Charmz said:

Rihanna “performing”? Won’t she either be super pregnant or just have given birth?

she's gonna sing a ballad, i'm sure she can just stand there and lip sync :enigma:

Economy
4 hours ago, TEANUS said:

If it’s anything like TCB performances than it sounds like just another incredible Oscars performance to me. Plus if you wanna get technical, the Shallow performance at least was far from perfect

Tbh. Oscars vocals for Shallow seemed like she was having an off day tbh

Economy
2 hours ago, Aga Gydal said:

So odd how many fans don’t like the song. It’s probably in her top 3 best ballads imo. Maybe if it wasn’t attached to the movie or was a bigger hit then people would see it in a kinder light

I feel the same way tbh. I absolutely love the vocals in HMH and I love the 80s rock feel to it

I'm also quite puzzled as well by how meh the fan base sees it, I guess it's a matter of opinion at the end of the day :shrug:.

hieronymus
5 hours ago, Red said:

I only see it happening if Gaga is not doing the method this time

she's going to continue being method. she'll sing hold my hand to a severed hand

1 hour ago, zakariah said:

she's gonna sing a ballad, i'm sure she can just stand there and lip sync :enigma:

I’m not saying pregnant women can’t do that, or do anything they set their mind to. I’m just saying, she gave zero effort at the Super Bowl - I honestly just don’t wanna see her on tv again. 

ok byeee lol don’t come for me stream umbrella and unfaithful

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

Monstermilo
7 hours ago, Allan said:

There can be incredible performances of songs you don't personally like :ohwell: 

none of her performances at the TCB of HMH were vocally good............... ive watched every single date

ALGAYDO
52 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

none of her performances at the TCB of HMH were vocally good............... ive watched every single date

The lies :ladyhaha:

EGOT2027
1 hour ago, Monstermilo said:

it was also at the very end of a 2.5 hour show. i’m confident she’ll sound incredible at the oscar’s

BloodyM
8 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

Don't know what you're talking about, she sounded amazing at the London show 

Gaga2645
9 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

Me when I lie

skedaddleBItCh
9 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

The lies:wtf: She sounded really good at TCB all the time, including during HMH despite it being the last performance in a 2-hour show of singing, dancing, and playing the piano. I was actually shocked at how well she sang the song because she was tired by then. Also, the HMH performance at Tokyo is literally amazing come on...

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

Archived