Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Oscars Plan on LG (and Rihanna) Performing

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

EGOT2027
9 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

am i the only one who doesnt wanna hear hold my hand live? her oscars performances have all been so incredible, i feel like HMH would just sour the track record

i’m sure whatever she comes up with for the oscar’s will be amazing regardless of the song. she would never slack when it comes to wooing the academy and never has

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EGOT2027
Just now, Red said:

I only see it happening if Gaga is not doing the method this time

i’m sure she’ll still say she was in character the whole time regardless. i mean didn’t she film some ASIB scenes before and in between her coachella sets?? if she’s lost weight though, it may be more obvious to people that she’s “broken character” for the weekend. i doubt anyone but us would remember by next fall though lol. no interviewer brought up the inauguration when gaga said she was living and talking as patricia for months before filming

Luke78619
42 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

am i the only one who doesnt wanna hear hold my hand live? her oscars performances have all been so incredible, i feel like HMH would just sour the track record

Oof, did you manage to go to the Chromatica Ball? HMH was probably my fave performance :nick: I’d love to have a HQ Televised performance of it :sara:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

freebit

The spectacle-loving, watched-the-Oscars-since-I-was-6 part of me would really love to see her wear a killer dress and interact with the celebs, be dramatically "presented" by Tom Cruise etc.

44 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

I don't agrih. She and the producers could give HMH a big moment if they tried. Since she's a already won this award, and not expected to win, and it's not her first rodeo, there probably won't be Shallow-type nerves showing. IDK, she should just show up and be the big star that she is tbh. 

nodandsmile
51 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

the "Shallow" performance was that big because people are obsessed with the song but it's FAR from being her best... she could easily top that this year (quality wise)

OnFireTheseDays
1 hour ago, Charmz said:

Rihanna “performing”? Won’t she either be super pregnant or just have given birth?

The Oscars are under a month away??

franminervini

Gurl HMH was amazing during the TCB... not sure what you talking all about 😭

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

17 minutes ago, franminervini said:

Same! Plus if she sang HMH after dancing and jumping for more than 1 hour I'm sure she would slay the oscars

BloodyM
31 minutes ago, franminervini said:

This! it was soooo good live! She will kill it if she brings the same energy

Aga Gydal
2 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

So odd how many fans don’t like the song. It’s probably in her top 3 best ballads imo. Maybe if it wasn’t attached to the movie or was a bigger hit then people would see it in a kinder light

G U C C I
1 hour ago, Aga Gydal said:

So odd how many fans don’t like the song. It’s probably in her top 3 best ballads imo. Maybe if it wasn’t attached to the movie or was a bigger hit then people would see it in a kinder light

I’m actually a fan who wants nothing but a ballad album from her more than anything but HMH doesn’t crack her top 5 ballads for me. It’s not a horrible song but it has zero replay value for me and I tried repeatedly to force myself to like it. I even sat front row at CBT and still hated it. Yeah she sang it well but the song is just all around sh!t for me and I kinda hope she either doesn’t perform it or completely reworks it and makes it a piano ballad without all the background noise. 

TheJoanneJoker

The oscars want Gaga to hold Rihanna's hand while they announce their new remix of sexxxdreams on live TV before they cut the Oscar in half and give it to both of them as a first in the ceremony's whole history wbk

Archived