💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Drag Race España 3 official thread [Apr. 16 / Use spoiler tags]

alsemanche

Featured Posts

phantasmas
On 5/8/2023 at 9:24 PM, weed said:

Insane runway tonight, so many SLAYS. So much creativity. Visa was my favorite, then Pitita (queen of couture, so stunning), and also Macarena! Thought it was a great updo on the look that eliminated her. 

Pitita is killing it with the fashion! I would love to see her in the finale but I feel like some of the other queens could easily mop the floor with her in a lip sync :selena: 

• YAAAS 1

weed

I am a Pink Chadora hater lmaoo she was (& usually is) so goddamn annoying to me

oh wow.... not this... awful. Should've been Hornella... 

Edited by weed
  • Thanks 1

weed

Omgggggg @ the winner!!!!

Spoiler

Girlies she is giving Carmen Farala and Sharonne a run for their money!!! 3/6 episode wins!!! She has already tied them both with 3 wins, and only halfway through the season. Whew.

Finally someone I stanned from day 1 who will (hopefully) win the crown. Seems like it's hers already lol as they've only crowned best track record so far. 

She had the best runway but there were some other great ones, like Clover, Hornella. Sad w the judging but I agree. 

Visa is so sexy lol top 10 rpdr trade for moi

weed

Omggggg girlies!!!! the preview for the next episode!!! the DRAMA!!! I'm so excited

• YAAAS 1

BUtterfield 8

I’m so tired of the judges having such a boner for the girl that won this week like this isn’t a Carmen or sharonne situation where they clearly were doing well in all of the challenges like I guess it finally took 3 seasons for the judging to go full USA riggory on us

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Flippy

Not this :saladga: 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • LMAO 1

Juanlittlem
Spoiler

I don't agree with the judging this episode. Bestiah should've won even if her runway was bad, she was the best on the musical.
Clover did so good so I don't get what they're saying with her critiques? Both runway + musical was good so she deserved a top spot.
Then the "you can't leave your look onstage" to Visa made zero sense? I think Hornella should've been in the bottom 'cause her performance was the worst.

Can't believe they're giving Pitita a 3rd win thank god it wasn't in a row 'cause that would've been too much.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Thanks 1

phantasmas
On 5/21/2023 at 3:01 PM, weed said:

Omggggg girlies!!!! the preview for the next episode!!! the DRAMA!!! I'm so excited

guurrlll, i just caught up and i was GAGGED A BIT, FOR SURE!  :icant:

the girlies have finally cracked this season! :kry:

• YAAAS 1

weed

winner did not deserve at all... they were middle of the pack for me. 

Chanel/Hornella and Bestiah/Chuchi were much better....

Agree w the bottom 3, agree w the outcome (obviously)

INSANE episode lol 2 of the top 4 (in my mind) getting eliminated!!!! undeserved winner! I'm shook 2 girls are gone. Returning girl, leave next episode girl you're not gonna win. 

eliminated girls had a gracious walk off, good luck to their careers. 

Edited by weed
  • Like 2

retrosexual123

What an episodeeeeee

sorry but the returning queen will be gone next week, as lovely as she is as a person…

clover did amazing, should have won!

Juanlittlem

Clover was so robbed and Im tired of jokes about penises and holes being the only thing they can do. The girl that came back will last 1/2 episodes 'cause she's the weakest of them all so idk what's the point of having her back. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Flippy

Seriously?! Not one of my top 2 being eliminated. :saladga:

Pitita’s fashion is amazing, I just don’t like her personality :ohwell: 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, Flippy said:

Seriously?! Not one of my top 2 being eliminated. :saladga:

Pitita’s fashion is amazing, I just don’t like her personality :ohwell: 

I think she's winning, everyone in twitter loves her and I do agree she's such a fashion icon but I can see what the girls are saying about production/judges helping her.

• Love 1

Flippy
8 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

I think she's winning, everyone in twitter loves her and I do agree she's such a fashion icon but I can see what the girls are saying about production/judges helping her.

As soon as Clover gets eliminated, I’m done watching the season, since I can see Hornela not winning :billie:

Juanlittlem
3 minutes ago, Flippy said:

As soon as Clover gets eliminated, I’m done watching the season, since I can see Hornela not winning :billie:

As someone who has read the spoilers...

Scared Chewing Gum GIF