Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

[Collaborative project] ARTPOP ACT II by Little Monsters

Eilim

Featured Posts

My version of TEA is FINISHED but probably I will transform the instrumental and add backing vocals before the release date.

Edited by Eilim
  • YAAAS 1

This speech will be in the introduction of the album.

"Welcome to ARTPOP Act II, an unofficial album presented by the Litlle Monsters themselves with the magic of them creativy in like ARTPOP. After all of years and hoping it's time to welcomed GAGA AI and make a dream come true. Before listening we would mention that's partial real because we used first some partial official instrumentals and lyrics. Have a good listening !"

Edited by Eilim
  • YAAAS 1

omfg everything sounds soo good there’s so much potential in the instrumentals and that, the only thing i could say it’s that for princess die vocals you could use like the live version, because the covers sound weird 

I invited Thiago Luz for his instrumental of "Feel It / I want you feel". It's sound so ARTPOP and I remember that some peoples was pretended that it was an ARTPOP leak in 2013 (but it was fake news). I also believe that he had produced this song there in the style of the album on purpose (he's a Little Monster).

:excited:

I will probably use this type beat for my version of Sire. Michael Jackson style as Gaga refer him in this song. But i'm thinking to remix the instrumental to be more electronic.

HookerOnAChurch
1 hour ago, Eilim said:

I invited Thiago Luz for his instrumental of "Feel It / I want you feel". It's sound so ARTPOP and I remember that some peoples was pretended that it was an ARTPOP leak in 2013 (but it was fake news). I also believe that he had produced this song there in the style of the album on purpose (he's a Little Monster).

:excited:

Thanks for your effort. You're doing an amazing job :holdmyhand:

• Love 1

15 minutes ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

Thanks for your effort. You're doing an amazing job :holdmyhand:

This project is so magical, I've always dreamed of collaborating with Gaga. I know it's not real but this Gaga AI makes me dream and I think in particular that apart from the official instrumentals it can highlight everyone's work. Even more if by song Gaga will listen to this project, you never know it could give her ideas. Especially since this original album certainly appear one of the first album produced not by an artist but by her own fans, possibly a tribute.

Gaga Love GIF by CBS

Edited by Eilim

15 hours ago, Eilim said:

I will probably use theses type beat for my versions. Is it ARTPOP for you ?

The first instrumental "Donatellah" is for sale, no free (even for not profit use mentioned in his description). That's what the producer say me.

Edited by Eilim

I will use this for sure, the producer are okay. Probably for my Gaze version. We are in the style vibes to follow Cake like Lady Gaga.

I didn't realise that we have "I don't want your love", but It sound really demo, even audio quality. I could remake the acapella with some change in the interpretation and maybe remix the instrumental.

About I don't want your love If an english speaker can writing me the lyrics for the bridge part because I can't find correct lyrics for this part on internet.