💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

[Collaborative project] ARTPOP ACT II by Little Monsters

Eilim

Featured Posts

I writed lyrics for The Stage, based on her partial lyrics + ChatGPT and rewrited by me.

Prompt: This is a song that talks about the feeling of a singer stepping on stage for the first time. She feels her heart beating, her body throbbing to the BPM (beats per minute) of the crowd shouting her name. A moment of the most intense love in front of his fans who live on the work of his life. She starts the countdown to dive on stage and live the moment intensely. Specifies that it is a moment rich in sensations and emotions each time, singing in front of everyone as well as taking the time to reach out and look each fan in the eye so that they feel unique.

countdown GIF

I writed lyrics for In like with you, we only know the title as official + ChatGPT and rewrited by me.

Prompt: This is a song about feeling close to a loved one faded away as if that person was still with us. It's a bit like his life after death on the side of the world of the living. How his spirit continues to give life despite his physical absence. Thought of this absent loved one from time to time, continue to keep the memory alive with small daily gestures that can guide us, review photos, pass on their heritage, feel their spirit with signs in life that bring luck and bring smiles and nostalgia.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wUxu_tat73GE6tzkVYmYKo5ab8se7FpMoQIbRGmkubA/edit?usp=sharing

Train Sitting GIF by Spirited Away

Edited by nicolas1801

A snippet of In like with you and my instrumental. As we have nothing official I took my liberties to make the song. A little bit emotional because that's a personal instrumental and Gaga sing on it.

• YAAAS 1

7 minutes ago, Chesescake said:

Hey isn't Kink just the prototype of Aura or sth?

Ohhhh I never knew, so I can remove this title in the tracklist

I writed lyrics for Maren, too much difficult we only know the title as official. I searched what Maren's name mean, ChatGPT and rewrited by me.

Prompt: This is a song about a girl called Maren who loves the instant and lets herself be guided wherever the wind takes her. This girl is symbolized by a starfish that lets itself be carried by the wave. The ocean is the image of his daily life, it can be calm and heavy like being turned upside down by a storm in the dark moments of his life. But whatever happens, she remains present with her loved ones to protect her against wind and tide in this ocean of madness.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TwG-lMqq2dHZGYYB-AKDEf45SDX8QrXSDgf5e686HrY/edit

the little mermaid film GIF

Now I finished the full album in lyrics (for my versions). But you can write your lyrics, that free in this multiverse. :sweat:

Happy Season 17 GIF by The Simpsons

On 2/18/2023 at 3:38 PM, Eilim said:

Do you remember Maryanne who sang Fame Kill ? She was in the top when we where on LittleMonsters.com

I will try to message her, I think she will respond because she commented one of my remake on youtube few years ago.

So Maryanne message me, she want try something for the project for the singing parts.

Monsters keep it SECRET, don't repost this publicly. It's too much earlier for sharing this project. I would to offer this content for the 10th anniversary of ARTPOP. This is to keep the surprise for all the Little Monsters and GAGA this day 😭

PS: Don't say that's Lady Gaga but Lady Gaga AI, a fan-made (only the instrumental and partial lyrics are official).

Edited by Eilim
  • YAAAS 1