Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

[Collaborative project] ARTPOP ACT II by Little Monsters

Eilim

Featured Posts

ALittleMonsta
1 hour ago, nicolas1801 said:

I finished my version of Onion Girl, this snippet is a little bit inspired by this fake : youtu.be/k60GPH8B5wM

This sounds so good!

I'm thinking to asking for a singer on Fiverr to see what can they could make for the singing interpretation. But as this album is not for commercial usage I don't really want to pay in this project.

What do you think ?

31 minutes ago, nicolas1801 said:

I'm thinking to asking for a singer on Fiverr to see what can they could make for the singing interpretation. But as this album is not for commercial usage I don't really want to pay in this project.

What do you think ?

I think you should try to get in contact with anyone who did the GGD Song Contest and can emulate Gagas phrasing a bit, I think that's the only struggle cause in the end that's what elevates it to sounding real-ish

Also, if you need help mixing Songs (Acapella + Instrumental) you can DM me and I'll get to it when I have some free time :>

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

2 minutes ago, Noah said:

Is this Hold it Against Me?

It's similar but no, it's a full instrumental concept of TEA with DJ White Shadows official sample produced by Haus of Afrodita

• Shook 1

1 minute ago, Noah said:

I think you should try to get in contact with anyone who did the GGD Song Contest and can emulate Gagas phrasing a bit, I think that's the only struggle cause in the end that's what elevates it to sounding real-ish

Also, if you need help mixing Songs (Acapella + Instrumental) you can DM me and I'll get to it when I have some free time :>

Ok :) , I never seen this contest. I will search on GagaDaily.

• Love 1

CAPRISONGS

heyyy!! im doing a vocal and songwriting course at college so if you need vocals or lyrics then message me!!

• Love 1

In my achieve projects I have theses 2 instrumentals that could be cool for ARTPOP Act II by Little Monsters.
What do you think ?

Submissions for one of theses songs:
- Gaze
- In Like With You
- Maren
- Sire
- The Stage

Edited by Eilim

14 minutes ago, CAPRISONGS said:

heyyy!! im doing a vocal and songwriting course at college so if you need vocals or lyrics then message me!!

It's opened we doesn't have lyrics for theses songs : Gaze / In Like With You / Kink / Maren / Sire / The Stage.

And if you want you could sing the lyrics for theses ready songs:

Ratchet (I finished a version but you can try to sing with another interpretation)
Tea
Temple
Tinnitus
Onion girl (I finished a version but you can try to sing with another interpretation)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10253KLaoZhknrM6RtIABDgIJjMysfBNUZ8mAB2s3BU8/edit#gid=0

CAPRISONGS
11 minutes ago, nicolas1801 said:

It's opened we doesn't have lyrics for theses songs : Gaze / In Like With You / Kink / Maren / Sire / The Stage.

And if you want you could sing the lyrics for theses ready songs:

Ratchet (I finished a version but you can try to sing with another interpretation)
Tea
Temple
Tinnitus
Onion girl (I finished a version but you can try to sing with another interpretation)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10253KLaoZhknrM6RtIABDgIJjMysfBNUZ8mAB2s3BU8/edit#gid=0

okay great! ill look into this now < 3

Do you remember Maryanne who sang Fame Kill ? She was in the top when we where on LittleMonsters.com

I will try to message her, I think she will respond because she commented one of my remake on youtube few years ago.

I writed lyrics for Gaze, based on her partial lyrics + ChatGPT and rewrited by me.

Prompt: This is a song about having dreams of all colors, absurd as with love at first sight and becoming silly, clumsy on a date. A palette of emotions in this unconscious that can enchant like making furious without realizing it or physically feeling this moment.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-v7jZ5xNwRxwGdOwr3YB68r7AV7cT4KB8o1wmTObjno/edit

It's not about Sexxx Dreams or Alice :sweat:

mr. burns fantasy GIF

Edited by nicolas1801

I writed lyrics for Gaze, based on her partial lyrics + ChatGPT and rewrited by me.

Prompt: This is a song about a singer who creates her art by paying homage to celebrities she has always admired. Consciously or unconsciously she may look like her celebrities but continually fights to be a master of her own art. Stay original and become the inspiration of the new generation. It's an endless loop, each artist takes up and transmits the culture of the elders to the following generations. In the song Michael Jackson symbolizes her celebrities whom she admires.This is a song about having dreams of all colors, absurd as with love at first sight and becoming silly, clumsy on a date. A palette of emotions in this unconscious that can enchant like making furious without realizing it or physically feeling this moment.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IZX7hqagqH7VZzltQtEH6yQB5XlgGM9XUkyvaNk0OtY/edit?usp=sharing

I LOVE THIS LYRICS :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Michael Jackson GIF