💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

[Collaborative project] ARTPOP ACT II by Little Monsters

Eilim

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, ALittleMonsta said:

I heard everything on soundcloud, phenomenal! Perhaps we could speak about making instrumentals? Just to give me some direction!

Sometimes I enhance the acapella with Adobe Podcast to obtains a better vocal take.

8 hours ago, ALittleMonsta said:

I heard everything on soundcloud, phenomenal! Perhaps we could speak about making instrumentals? Just to give me some direction!

Just stay in pop electro style, like DJ White Shadows, infected mushroom, Madeon or Zedd. Or asking ideas with an AI like Riffusion, then you can remake and imagine the full instrumental.

Edited by nicolas1801
  • Love 1

ALittleMonsta
2 hours ago, nicolas1801 said:

Just stay in pop electro style, like DJ White Shadows, Madeon or Zedd. Or asking ideas with an AI like Riffusion, then you can remake and imagine the full instrumental.

I tried it based on some DJWS instrumentals i've heard, the fake SIRE snippet (idk), and the DJWS samples. I think this is my first time doing this genre!
https://mega.nz/file/AvQC1Z6T#spevqKzQwbiMk_Iyk0ZlcivQtY45uWWaGj3dI0mPuzM

Onion Girl sounds amazing. You should try to contact Chase Icon for the vocals, I remember when she sang Babylon and everyone thought it was Gaga.

• Shook 2

2 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Onion Girl sounds amazing. You should try to contact Chase Icon for the vocals, I remember when she sang Babylon and everyone thought it was Gaga.

Is she in GagaDaily ?

Everyone, of course I will give you the acapellas of Gaga to make what you want for the album, your own remix in bonus.

Lady Gaga GIF by NOW That's Music

Edited by nicolas1801

I finished my version of Onion Girl, this snippet is a little bit inspired by this fake : youtu.be/k60GPH8B5wM

• YAAAS 3
  • Shook 1

HookerOnAChurch
2 minutes ago, nicolas1801 said:

I finished my version of Onion Girl, this snippet is a little bit inspired by this fake : youtu.be/k60GPH8B5wM

That was an absolute corker :legend::golfclap:

2 minutes ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

That was an absolute corker :legend::golfclap:

That's funny because I use a lot of references from fan-made who remembering us some memories.

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

No, she's not! Here's her twitter. 

Her voice work very well with Gaga AI, I hope she looks her messages and are ok to participate in ARTPOP ACT II by Little Monsters.