Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

[Collaborative project] ARTPOP ACT II by Little Monsters

Eilim

Featured Posts

PartySick
1 minute ago, Chesescake said:

Also can you sing? Or do you know anyone else on this site that can sing?

Omg no :messga:

I don't know anyone who does either (or at least anyone who has the proper equipment to record at a professional level), sorry :franminervini:

💚
  • Sad 1

Chesescake
9 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Omg no :messga:

I don't know anyone who does either (or at least anyone who has the proper equipment to record at a professional level), sorry :franminervini:

Jeez

We can't even sing?

We're such a fad!

p9202133_e_h10_ab.jpg

Edited by Chesescake
  • LMAO 2

Chesescake
27 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Talentless, I fear :bradley:

And here we are judging halftime show like we got it all!

64cea5915c9e39d6ee913df36872d1fa.jpg

Hey @nicolas1801 I'll to try sing it louder next morning (when no one's at home...) Hope it could work! I really like what you doing so far!

Edited by Chesescake
  • LMAO 1

My version of RATCHET is finished !!! *snippet

Solaria (SynthV) sang the lyrics for Gaga AI.

Edited by nicolas1801
  • YAAAS 5

Should I add Hologram as a Partynauseous alternative in bonus for ARTPOP Act II by Little Monsters ?

If you want I need a cover by someone who have a great studio mic like Blue Yeti (for example) because we nobody sing this song on youtube or soundcloud. Otherwise I would use Adobe Podcast to enhance the audio.

That's better than using a filtered version by Vox Lux because the result are not natural and realistic with the interference. That's better than using a filtered version by Vox Lux because the result are not good and realistic with the interference. If you want this in ARTPOP Act II in the bonus like this comment. :heart:

Edited by nicolas1801
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Just an idea because I don't appreciate the official acapella. Another vocal takes by Gaga AI with Solaria from SynthV. If you want this in ARTPOP Act II in the bonus like this comment :heart:.

8 minutes ago, DanceInTheDark said:

@nicolas1801 Count me in! I want to help with this project :tony:

I'm so happy to see you because since a lot of years I loved your works, you discovered me the universe of altered vocals, you've making me more creative in my mashups.

10 minutes ago, DanceInTheDark said:

@nicolas1801 Count me in! I want to help with this project :tony:

What would you want to try ? Writing lyrics, produce an instrumental or singing the ready songs in the track list from excel ? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10253KLaoZhknrM6RtIABDgIJjMysfBNUZ8mAB2s3BU8/edit?usp=sharing

ALittleMonsta

I heard everything on soundcloud, phenomenal! Perhaps we could speak about making instrumentals? Just to give me some direction!