💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

[Collaborative project] ARTPOP ACT II by Little Monsters

Eilim

Featured Posts

Does anyone know if Chaz McKinney is in the forum or a social media ? After all of the years it's difficult to refound him, he shared me the stems of his Princess Die version but I lost everything in my dead hard disk.

• Like 1

Snippet with Gaga AI on Princess Die + AI enhanced by Adobe Podcast. Probably I will make a pack of alternative acapellas so you could variate her singing, especially for Princess Die because I've test a lot of vocalists cover from soundcloud uploads. Sorry for clapping, that's my emotion when I believe it's for real.

IMPORTANT ! Please don't share this on social media and pretend that it's official because Gaga never record this in studio (I think). We should keep the final audios secret and reveal the album for ARTPOP 10th anniversary, that's the perfect timing for an anniversary.

Edited by nicolas1801
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

Now I could finish Onion Girl but I need vocalists who have great mic (like BlueYeti) to sing the lyrics with Addicted To A Memory by Zedd. I'm opened for I could try with multiple singers to obtains the best by Gaga AI.

IMPORTANT: no vocal effects, you can sing lead vocals, backing vocals, adlib ... export the vocal recordings in .wav

how to cooking GIF by HuffPost

CaliforniaDreamin

I don’t get the obsession for this studio princess die, like we have the song in performance.   And there’s plenty “studio versions” on YouTube 

6 minutes ago, CaliforniaDreamin said:

Id rather materialize tea or something 

Gaga AI could sing TEA by Pedro Bizet but I need someone to re sing his song because his acapella is in bad quality, a lot of effects and backing vocals merged and I don't have his stems. He share his instrumental on soundcloud.

Edited by nicolas1801

CaliforniaDreamin
2 hours ago, nicolas1801 said:

Gaga AI could sing TEA by Pedro Bizet but I need someone to re sing his song because his acapella is in bad quality, a lot of effects and backing vocals merged and I don't have his stems. He share his instrumental on soundcloud.

Tomorrow I’ll try

• Like 1

If anyone use SynthV and a model like Solaria I could also use Gaga AI too after. 

StoreImage_NoLogo.png

Edited by nicolas1801

I also need vocalists for singing Ratchet lyrics on DJ White Shadows real instrumental played during the ARTPOP Ball.

stevana229

does anyone remember that Temple remake someone did and it was like "down to my temple babe, down to my temple babe, I feel so safe right here with you" 

Not finished, I used Solaria in SynthV with my lyrics of Ratchet to make Gaga AI singing. Don't share it on socials media (especially TikTok), wait the 10th anniversary.

Edited by nicolas1801
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, stevana229 said:

does anyone remember that Temple remake someone did and it was like "down to my temple babe, down to my temple babe, I feel so safe right here with you" 

Really ? Maybe you can write the full lyrics for the project :D