Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
digital art

[Collaborative project] ARTPOP ACT II by Little Monsters

Eilim

Featured Posts

After a few exchanges, some Little Monsters suggested this idea to me in order to thank the work provided for the project. The album will be free but for the work provided I am thinking of paid access for privileged content such as:

- Access in pre-listening of the album
- Download high quality .wav audios
- Download instrumentals and acapellas
- Full project AI photoshoots & high resolution

Edited by Eilim
  • YAAAS 1

CHIPCHROME
1 minute ago, Eilim said:

After a few exchanges, some Little Monsters suggested this idea to me in order to thank the work provided for the project. The album will be free but for the work provided I am thinking of paid access for privileged content such as:

- Access in preview of the album
- Download high quality .wav audios
- Provision of instrumentals and acapellas
- Full project AI photoshoots & high resolution

What will the money go to? If it’s the people who made it, it seems a little odd that we’d be paying people for making someone else’s art. Now if it went to a charity that would be different…

The album will be free on youtube for example, and for those who would like more there would be this option as a bonus. This would make it possible to thank each member for the time and the effort provided since we do this without remuneration. Think of it as a tip.

Quentin

I could improve the lyrics but don't know if I'm good enough at it :vegas:

Could send some of what I've already written though, in order to knoww

Edited by Quentin
Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

29 minutes ago, Quentin said:

I could improve the lyrics but don't know if I'm good enough at it :vegas:

Could send some of what I've already written though, in order to knoww

Actually we finished the lyrics part, we are more one the production phase.

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

There are producer members who are not very responsive to messages, which slows down the process enormously. In the worst case I will release what is ready for the anniversary and the album will be updated with updates (extra songs) as they go. It would sadden me to make you wait for nothing and as ARTPOP is close to my heart I hope to finish the project (accompanied or alone).

• Love 3

CHIPCHROME
2 hours ago, Eilim said:

There are producer members who are not very responsive to messages, which slows down the process enormously. In the worst case I will release what is ready for the anniversary and the album will be updated with updates (extra songs) as they go. It would sadden me to make you wait for nothing and as ARTPOP is close to my heart I hope to finish the project (accompanied or alone).

Could there be a lead single on Oct 21st :enigma: it would be the 10 year of DWUW but nobody wants to celebrate that haha... it could serve as a way to keep people excited and help spread the word if you are still needing help as well!  Maybe TEA or Ratchet!!!!

Even if they are versions different from the album it could be fun too!

Edited by CHIPCHROME

On 9/15/2023 at 8:01 PM, CHIPCHROME said:

Could there be a lead single on Oct 21st :enigma: it would be the 10 year of DWUW but nobody wants to celebrate that haha... it could serve as a way to keep people excited and help spread the word if you are still needing help as well!  Maybe TEA or Ratchet!!!!

Even if they are versions different from the album it could be fun too!

I have to discuss it with the group so as not to impose my choice. Hoping everyone answers the call.

• Love 1

CHIPCHROME
1 hour ago, Eilim said:

I have to discuss it with the group so as not to impose my choice. Hoping everyone answers the call.

when the world needed @LMAlejandro most, he vanished

Edited by CHIPCHROME

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

SINGLE, RELEASE THIS WEEK !

After your votings it’s finaly TEA that you wanted the most. It will be the first single of that project. Actually we have 2 versions so you need to choose the main version for single and who be on the main tracklist.

0:00 version 1
0:13 version 2

VOTE - Like the comments on Twitter ! HERE

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Shook 1