Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

[Collaborative project] ARTPOP ACT II by Little Monsters

Eilim

Featured Posts

Hey everyone, I'm planning to make a *semi-official Gaga album for ARTPOP Act II.

*What does semi-official mean? Well to remain credible I include all the unrealesed songs already leaked, and for the rest of the unleaked songs / recorded in the studio I base myself on all the known lyrics and instrumentals to achieve the songs in full. By helping me with artificial intelligence (especially on the songs of which we know nothing except the title) accompanied by Gaga's AI voice to imagine what it would have been like for real. 

7faf8959-c642-4645-abf8-83e94bd1d39d.jpg

(not final cover, but any Little Monsters can create his own cover art)

You can help me in this project in the improvement of the lyrics, in the singing (for the female voices among the Little Monsters) so that Gaga's voice does the cover, or in the improvement of the instrumental if it There are Little Monsters who have already produced instrumentals in the ARTPOP style. I would credit all the participants of course, it is a group project. I can't imagine how impressed Gaga would be by her own fans, it's a wonderful project.

To be original, it could possibly include remixes on the songs already leaked in order to rediscover these songs.

I do this not for commercial purposes but only to entertain you as Little Monster, because ARTPOP has a big place in my heart and has always inspired me and to continue to bring the album to life despite never having had second album.

ARTPOP Act II content & credits (tracklist / instrumentals / lyrics links ...)  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10253KLaoZhknrM6RtIABDgIJjMysfBNUZ8mAB2s3BU8/edit?usp=sharing

KEEP THE AUDIOS SECRET, it could be an amazing surprise to reveal the full album for the 10th anniversary of ARTPOP, :heart::heart::heart::heart: 06/11/2023 :heart::heart::heart::heart:

music video guy GIF by Vevo

Edited by nicolas1801
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 11

10 minutes ago, ALittleMonsta said:

That's an interesting project! I can help in making instrumentals for songs that miss them.

I'm opened :)

I had seen that Gaga had improvised some lyrics for Ratchet at a party. Someone could write me what she says (I'm not an English speaker to transcribe well).

Maybe if producers work on the same title individually we could mashup the instrumentals stems or make alternative versions and make singing the vocalists again for Gaga AI vocal.

• Like 1

Chesescake
20 minutes ago, nicolas1801 said:

I had seen that Gaga had improvised some lyrics for Ratchet at a party. Someone could write me what she says (I'm not an English speaker to transcribe well).

This is what I found, I think it's pretty close:

Don't **** that chick she's ratchet!
Now go home, now go home
Don't make me get my hatchet
I know you wanna smash it
Don't **** that chick she's ratchet!

I found it on Gagapedia, a fandom website of Gaga, where it also mention gaga sing other part of Ratchet in the follow video:

Dance too much money in the pants
Dance too much money in the pants
Oh, ratchet sluts!

• Thanks 1

ALittleMonsta
49 minutes ago, nicolas1801 said:

Here's it higher quality and only singing, not full clip sadly https://www.mediafire.com/file/61izmuf95gkcxgf/ratchet.mp3/file

• Shook 1

I wrote the Onion Girl / Ratchet lyrics in the excel if you want to look and maybe improve some things.

To resume the idea of these lyrics:

Onion Girl is about a continuously rejected girl who suffers more and more, with each new encounter she withdraws, rots layer by layer (the image of the onion) and her lover has to scratch more and more to see the beauty of this girl at heart and make her regain her taste for life until she becomes a flower.

Ratchet, it's a girl called Ratchet, a mechanic, she always repairs other people's damage in bad times. The others who take advantage of her to line their pockets while she does everything. She decides to rebel to become the boss and reverse the roles. *I integrated the partial lyrics by Gaga during a party and a Gagavision.

Edited by nicolas1801
  • Like 2