Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lorde teases new album

alsemanche

Featured Posts

alsemanche

63e4355f99a59698db91be6e_lorde-ensemble- 

What Lorde will deliver next is what every fervent fan – she elicits a strong emotional commitment, they are all in – is trying to glean. Yelich-O’Connor already knows what’s to come, it is in the works, she confirms. “It has taken me quite a while [to start working on it]. I mean, I do just take a long time… I do a lot of research, I write a lot down. 

“Sort of a big chunk of work before I actually start writing music. So yeah, that’s been a really big part of it. It’s been super exciting and I feel excited about what’s coming.” Will her fourth album, L4 as the fans call it as placeholder, be another four-year wait from the last? “You know, it’s my intention, it’s always my intention, to move as quickly as I f...ing can and then that ends up taking different forms. But this one, I really am trying to. I don’t want to wait, you know, so take from that what you will.” Surely, she’ll rule out 2023 at least, for when we can expect new material – but no, she’s keeping hope alive. “Anything could happen. Let’s see!”

https://www.ensemblemagazine.co.nz/articles/lorde-profile 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Minus Solar Power which is a snoozefest, she only has incredible music and very different body of works, so I'm very excited to see what she has in store for her next record.

LilyLark

I hope Jack isn't producing it....while I think people can sometimes be too negative towards Jack (he's produced a lot of great albums), Solar Power's production was pretty terrible and very reminiscent of a few previous Lana and Taylor's albums....

I know some artists often try and make a producer work only with them, which some disagree with, but I sort of get it when you look at Jack's body of work....his latest work absolutely has strong similarities to his previous work and comes across as a bit reductive.

reallydima
1 hour ago, alsemanche said:

Photoshoot:

63e4357787b8626492a0792b_ensemble-lorde- 63e4358eb24fe9d420bedd9b_ensemble-lorde- 

63e435a0163b6865b7e458ff_ensemble-lorde-63e435dc42c72f2730987af6_ensemble-lorde- 

This is the Queen of Pop energy I want to represent us. Her and Miley would be a vibe..

Reject False Icons

If she moves on as soon as possible, Will solar power end up with the image of being her bad album, come on not all of her music has to be euforia teen angst, I mean it’s great but she can do other things, tumblr music is fading away

Night Vision
31 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I hope Jack isn't producing it....while I think people can sometimes be too negative towards Jack (he's produced a lot of great albums), Solar Power's production was pretty terrible and very reminiscent of a few previous Lana and Taylor's albums....

I know some artists often try and make a producer work only with them, which some disagree with, but I sort of get it when you look at Jack's body of work....his latest work absolutely has strong similarities to his previous work and comes across as a bit reductive.

I'm pretty sure she's working with Dev Hynes (Blood Orange) on her new album, they have been spending a lot of time together in recent months. There hasn't seemed to be any involvement from Jack, but who knows.

Hope it's better than the atrocity that was her last album 

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Give us those banger baby! I agree Solar Power wasn’t what people expected (including myself) but it was still such a fun tour. Loved seeing the songs performed live and weirdly enough it kinda blended well with her discography.

But she has so much potential for bangers if she wants to. Hope thats the direction she wants to take this time around.:v:

LilyLark
55 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

solar power was a really good album but no one is ready for that conversation :ohwell:

I loved some of the tracks, particularly Big Star, Stoned at the Nail Salon, and Mood Ring. But the production was so similar to some of Lana and Taylor's previous works....So I'm glad to hear she is working with Dev Hynes

Archived