Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

New Haus Labs BLUSH

tylertremallose

Featured Posts

elijahfan
1 hour ago, SimonBaetens said:

Le CLAW Isotone Organic Nail Polish for World Peace is coming!!

What?!

franminervini

Omg they look so pretty wow 🤩 they are stepping up the game with their new releases :lana:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

Head Empty

I like blush but it's always such a boring product to release. All blushes feel the same to me :messga:. You need like two or three shades of any brand and then you're set for life :laughga:

monstertoronto
On 2/9/2023 at 2:05 AM, tylertremallose said:

This was gifted by Haus Labs by Lady Gaga for an honest review.

Talc Free

Buildable

Velvety

Comes in 5 different shades.

I was gifted Watermelon Bliss

It is very vibrant on the skin, and ultra pigmented..so a light hand is suggested. It blends very easy and melts right into the skin! I’m not a huge blush wearer so this will be nice to wear for a touch of color to the face.

It will retail for $38 USD

Will be available at the Haus Labs website and Sephora February 23rd!

327897775_920119079420408_67253825445343

327238367_1187879785452558_8894385637513

328870604_1392517234989794_5284155358485

327638149_1161441884527566_1188446305285

That’s cool that they gift things to you!  I didn’t realize you were in influencer! 

tylertremallose
4 hours ago, TheBadRomancer said:

it looks really strong- what did you use to apply it?

I used a small little fluffy brush that wasn’t that dense. It’s SUPER pigmented if you aren’t careful! 

the swatch I used my finger :D 

Gaga2645

I was gifted Acai Sky and it’s STUNNING. Melts into the skin, blends seamlessly, immense pigment so go in light handed! I would post pics but Idk how to on a phone lol. I can build It up for drag and also go in light for regular makeup days. 
shop it 02/23 if y’all like blush I have a suspicion this is gonna be another big drop for HL! 

Gaga2645
3 hours ago, AshIey said:

I can’t wait for these! I’ll probably get Pomelo Peach and Dragonfruit Daze.

Those shades are yelling at me to buy them lololol

tylertremallose
4 hours ago, Gaga2645 said:

I was gifted Acai Sky and it’s STUNNING. Melts into the skin, blends seamlessly, immense pigment so go in light handed! I would post pics but Idk how to on a phone lol. I can build It up for drag and also go in light for regular makeup days. 
shop it 02/23 if y’all like blush I have a suspicion this is gonna be another big drop for HL! 

you can upload at https://imgbb.com/ and then do the HTML one, copy and paste and remove everything except the image url :D 

tylertremallose
7 hours ago, monstertoronto said:

That’s cool that they gift things to you!  I didn’t realize you were in influencer! 

i guess a micro one :D 

Magneto
On 2/9/2023 at 10:58 AM, Why am I on GGD said:

I like blush but it's always such a boring product to release. All blushes feel the same to me :messga:. You need like two or three shades of any brand and then you're set for life :laughga:

Totally agree, for some reason I also thought they already had blushes in their collection lol

Free my mind

freebit

Hope they have an amazing photoshoot for this, since liquid and cream blush is the current craze now they'll have to market the hell out of it and make it seem extra special. 

Shipper

Im planning to buy her new haus labs stuff on march for the discount for her birthday. They always give good discounts on her birthday month. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Archived