đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

SIRE real studio instrumental

CaliforniaDreamin

Featured Posts

danbekim

This isn't real, this is made by them. A friend of mine worked on it as well, they made this off of the info we have about the song itself. The BPM and the rumored Ghosts sample.

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

danbekim
57 minutes ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

So this has been debunked and I didn't know? 

SIRE DOES NOT EXIST in any instrumental form. It only exists in lyrics!

This has been said many times. :flop: It's only been sung acapella to 2/3 artRAVE M&G groups privately, including my own. It hasn't been worked on in a full demo/instrumental. 

Stop doing this fake stuff, it ain't cute. 

ChrissyBot
1 hour ago, Blake said:

This has been said many times. :flop: It's only been sung acapella to 2/3 artRAVE M&G groups privately, including my own. It hasn't been worked on in a full demo/instrumental. 

How do you know it doesn’t have a demo?? Also DJWS literally said the song has a 103 BPM

ALittleMonsta
3 hours ago, danbekim said:

This isn't real, this is made by them. A friend of mine worked on it as well, they made this off of the info we have about the song itself. The BPM and the rumored Ghosts sample.

Weird that DJWS would confirm it if the one who made this thread is saying truth.. Maybe DJWS just has bad memory or is actually trolling us?

danbekim
40 minutes ago, ALittleMonsta said:

Weird that DJWS would confirm it if the one who made this thread is saying truth.. Maybe DJWS just has bad memory or is actually trolling us?

Never saw those screenshots of the messages from DJWS

ALittleMonsta
1 hour ago, danbekim said:

Never saw those screenshots of the messages from DJWS

Yeah I'm saying if DJWS actually confirmed this and this is not a troll thread then im just confused

CaliforniaDreamin
3 hours ago, Blake said:

BRB lemme go tell everyone your opinion 

also if it was sung to you what are the lyrics 

JazzGa

I think the main thing that makes this sound fanmade to me is the woodblock sound effect, which is identical to the sound in Babylon and very Chromatica/Bloodpop sounding.  It doesn't sound right for a track supposedly produced in 2012-2013. It DOES slap though :legend:

Edit: Gurl did u even look at this guy's Youtube channel? DJWS is trolling you for being gullible. The guy is openly just a regular fan who makes fan mixes and concepts and stuff

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

CaliforniaDreamin
1 hour ago, JazzGa said:

I think the main thing that makes this sound fanmade to me is the woodblock sound effect, which is identical to the sound in Babylon and very Chromatica/Bloodpop sounding.  It doesn't sound right for a track supposedly produced in 2012-2013. It DOES slap though :legend:

Edit: Gurl did u even look at this guy's Youtube channel? DJWS is trolling you for being gullible. The guy is openly just a regular fan who makes fan mixes and concepts and stuff

I mean i have sent him audios before and he’ll tell me if they are fake or real, like when we could be lovers started first circulating I instantly sent a LQ snippet I had off of twitter to him and he said it was real and for a project but he can’t tell with a whisper emoji 

ChavaWM
19 hours ago, CaliforniaDreamin said:

BRB lemme go tell everyone your opinion 

also if it was sung to you what are the lyrics 

I actually remember a few fans during the artrave posting a few lyrics because she did indeed sing it acapella 

Archived