Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Diplo discredits Beyonce Grammy win

Kimmo

Featured Posts

AkariGaga

4 minutes ago, Levine said:

I just saw another tweet saying he actually said "I'm apart of that" because he did produce on that album lmao

That would make more sense,why would he said “They bought that”on live TV?  While clapping

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monstermilo
24 minutes ago, Levine said:

I just saw another tweet saying he actually said "I'm apart of that" because he did produce on that album lmao

hes not on renaissance lol 

hes produced older songs but he is nowhere to be found on renaissance 

Chromatislaps
6 hours ago, DavidLuis198 said:

Well, Lorde had 18 years then, Diplo 36...

:ladyhaha: I- Not an 18yo reading a 36yo

5 hours ago, Meat said:

I’m allergic to mediocre white people who always victimise themselves :flower:

God this site is supposed to be a place that represents everyone because we follow such an open minded pop star..

Yet people get away with constantly saying toxic **** like this. 

19 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

God this site is supposed to be a place that represents everyone because we follow such an open minded pop star..

Yet people get away with constantly saying toxic **** like this. 

Do you also say this when most people on this site attack Gaga?

Anyone who says this isn't a well made piece of work regardless of whether they cared for it or not is delusional, anything but generic.

Sepsami
5 hours ago, InTheCloset said:

Well the thing is i still like him because im a wh0re:cryga:

we been knew sis but that's okay

Sinfullota

He is right though. Beyonce has bought so many awards. The fact that she has more Grammys than Celine, Mariah, Whitney, Madonna and Janet combined speaks volumes.

Also didn't Kanye spill years ago that Beyonce told the VMA's she'd only perform if she'd get the award for video of the year? Or that one time she had everyone fooled with her lip synced national anthem performance and only admitted later on when they exposed her?

But no let's all pretend she is very real and the most humble, talented record breaking artist that ever was:river:

Tinnitus15

Well I think it’s known. Wasn’t smth with her dad, being connected with the Grammys? I’m genially surprised break my soul won dance song category.

RichAssPiss

To be fair, a few years ago the Grammys tried to crack down on major pop artists dominating the dance/electronic categories as a runner-up prize. MPG were submitting album cuts and getting into dance/electronic song over career EDM artists. Bey has a habit of submitting in every available category to her, including pop, dance, rock, r&b, country, etc. 

Chlorine Sevigny
34 minutes ago, Sinfullota said:

He is right though. Beyonce has bought so many awards. The fact that she has more Grammys than Celine, Mariah, Whitney, Madonna and Janet combined speaks volumes.

Also didn't Kanye spill years ago that Beyonce told the VMA's she'd only perform if she'd get the award for video of the year? Or that one time she had everyone fooled with her lip synced national anthem performance and only admitted later on when they exposed her?

But no let's all pretend she is very real and the most humble, talented record breaking artist that ever was:river:

Sorry, is there a money shortage in the music industry where Beyoncé is the only one who can afford to buy awards? If they are bought anyone could do it. Please just sit this one out Britney stan. 😭

Guy, you were there being part of what you later on criticise because you didn't win? Ops I guess he thought he was gonna win :billie:

And you can have that opinion, of course, but verbalizing it out loud in the middle of the cermony? Show some respect at least, or simply don't show up there

ALittleMonsta
12 hours ago, XCX World said:

He's mad cause he ain't on it

It's Beyonce's best album and it deserved more grammys tbh

Trust them (them as  in XCX World) they have a musical taste they know what they're saying

• Admin locked this topic

Archived