đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Which Era Was The Hardest To Say Goodbye To?

Space Cowboy

Which Era Was The Hardest To Say Goodbye To?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Which Era Was The Hardest To Say Goodbye To?

Featured Posts

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Born this way , I feel like we never really got to experience the era with the whole tour being canceled. As a Us monster it will always hurt in my soul that I never got to see the born this way ball 

ARTPOP because that era was truly magical. There was so much trauma that we were able to help Gaga get through. The connection she had with us during that era was insane. If only the era could’ve lived up to its hype and potential it would’ve easily been one of her greatest eras (it honestly is for me, personally.) 

Space Cowboy
8 hours ago, killme89 said:

Born this way , I feel like we never really got to experience the era with the whole tour being canceled. As a Us monster it will always hurt in my soul that I never got to see the born this way ball 

Same, I did get to see the JWT but I wish that I had seen the BTWB, that is her greatest tour imo

Space Cowboy
8 hours ago, Onlygaga said:

ARTPOP because that era was truly magical. There was so much trauma that we were able to help Gaga get through. The connection she had with us during that era was insane. If only the era could’ve lived up to its hype and potential it would’ve easily been one of her greatest eras (it honestly is for me, personally.) 

And vice versa, with the trauma, for some of us. ARTPOP should've been a visual album imo

I found this video recently that lays it all out, let me know what you think.

Stone S

ARTPOP was really the era that cemented me. I started listening and following in 2009 but I felt so close with the community from 2012-2014 that once she ended the Paris live stream I almost felt defeated. ARTPOP was such a journey from the end of the BTWB to the end of artrave. Good times. Heavy nostalgia for me 

Welcome to Industria

Space Cowboy
1 minute ago, Stone S said:

ARTPOP was really the era that cemented me. I started listening and following in 2009 but I felt so close with the community from 2012-2014 that once she ended the Paris live stream I almost felt defeated. ARTPOP was such a journey from the end of the BTWB to the end of artrave. Good times. Heavy nostalgia for me 

I feel like from the TF-BTW was her imperial era and then ARTPOP was like her saying goodbye, in a way, cause after ARTPOP everything drastically changed.

3 hours ago, Space Cowboy said:

And vice versa, with the trauma, for some of us. ARTPOP should've been a visual album imo

I found this video recently that lays it all out, let me know what you think.

That video was put together really well. Very nostalgic, and a little bit sad. That album had SO much potential :toofunny:

Julien Lockhart

Every era excepted The Fame

Monster was too short

BTW with her hips + cancelation of the tour

ARTPOP a total mess

Joanne with the cancelation of the tour

A Star Is Born cause we only have shallow in live ? I mean always remember us this way ? Before I cry ? I'll never love again etc, a mini world tour ala CTC could've be great

Chromatica cause has it even started ?

He ate my heart

Space Cowboy
46 minutes ago, Onlygaga said:

That video was put together really well. Very nostalgic, and a little bit sad. That album had SO much potential :toofunny:

I hope it's not hard on her to revisit some of her ARTPOP related material, if she decides to do anything for the 10th anniversary. An act II, the BTWB/ARTPOP doc etc. Whatever it may be I just hope she doesn't have any triggers facing that time of her life again.

Space Cowboy
43 minutes ago, Julien Lockhart said:

Every era excepted The Fame

Monster was too short

BTW with her hips + cancelation of the tour

ARTPOP a total mess

Joanne with the cancelation of the tour

A Star Is Born cause we only have shallow in live ? I mean always remember us this way ? Before I cry ? I'll never love again etc, a mini world tour ala CTC could've be great

Chromatica cause has it even started ?

PLS THE BLUNTNESS honestly though I feel like TFM era was the perfect length since the album was just an ep. BTW deserved that long era it had, just sad how it ended of course. As for Chromatica, it really never felt like an 'era' to me and I'm not sure why?

Ultimecia

Cheek to Cheek :tony:

Gaga was so happy on stage, along with her bond and friendship with Tony.
The vocals, the showmanship - It was so special, and magical!

Cheek to Cheek is one of my favorite works of hers by far, it also came out during the happiest period of my life. I'll always treasure the memories I have of this era.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

Cruelty

I hope that you always remember this time in our lives together, 

Jiqs.gif

when we painted each other's faces, and called each other monsters. 

lady-gaga-applause-lady-gaga.gif

And talked about love, and art, all night long. 

lady-gaga-artpop.gif

Every year when I travel around the world, I always wonder if things will be different. 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9524q57mfatushk3f50vm0

Maybe one year you won't come to the show, or you'll be less festive or not dressed up or... something different. 

lady-gaga-artrave.gif

But what I realised during ARTPOP is that we belong together, and some stories have no end. 

-i_wfC.gif

I will follow you around the world, as long as you'll have me. 

DeadEducatedAppaloosa-max-1mb.gif

Because I love making music,

Fierce-When-She-Transforms-Angelic-Vegas

I love making art,

6ARf.gif

and I love LOVE meeting all you beautiful creative people. 

1DaO.gif

When this song is over, the clock will start ticking, until the next time.

tumblr_mt5ub1KMDy1surtp7o1_500.gif

Anderson123

I voted for Born This Way first but changed it to Chromatica.

I love Born This Way so much but it got 5 singles and music videos, I got to see her live even if some of the dates got cancelled, months and months (the whole year) of promo, performances, interviews. Chromatica was the first dance album I really loved this much since Born This Way and had so much potential to be an incredible era. From the long 2 years between album and tour start, we only got 3 music videos with so many songs that deserved visuals like Sour Candy, Babylon and maybe even Alice, Replay and Enigma.

Such a shame that most of Gaga's eras always end up so abruptly but has always been for things out of her hands.

Archived