Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Vincent Herbert: Gaga to perform at Obama's inauguration

My Little Phoney

Featured Posts

geopang

I have the btwb that night so no... Shes gonna be tired if she flies and im not about that. Hopefully she will broadcast live from the concert. Maybe we will get to hear a new song at the concert

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lodylody

• TheProfessor

• Michelle

• SSION

Pure Adrenaline

:lolgaga: at people that don't believe at this ......that's her manager you holy fools, not her make up artist not her mo or dad but her manager the one that is arranging her performances and gusts :smh: soon she will tweet "huy guys performing my new single on 21st january" and you'll be like "Trolll, fake ****,do belieave.....yeah what's so everfjfsfsfds" :blehga:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

She'll probably perform a random american song to get back into the media. After that, we can expect some ARTPOP announcements.

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Pure Adrenaline

I highly doubt she'll use the inauguration to debut a new song... C'mon guys. It's about Obama, not Gaga.

Just because it's Obama and the inauguration will be broadcasted in whole America and rest of the world probably would be the perfect opportunity to perform or announce something new......but even that's a little bit reaching thought so yeah she will perform Government Hooker or some other classic song.

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

pink sushi

The inauguration is in the morning Eastern time and she's performing at night in L.A Western time.

That gives her enough time.

Oooooh! Ok good. I want her to do this performance. :flutter:

I just hope she performs something CLASSY for the president. :nails:

TheProfessor

I highly doubt she'll use the inauguration to debut a new song... C'mon guys. It's about Obama, not Gaga.

this even though im dying for new music :giveup:

Jonathanholland

I have the btwb that night so no... Shes gonna be tired if she flies and im not about that. Hopefully she will broadcast live from the concert. Maybe we will get to hear a new song at the concert

In 2010 she had to sing with bruce springsteen and elton john in NYC, After the concert she flew directly to Amsterdam (a flight of 8 hours) to rehearse and perform the monsterball the same day. so it's possible..

Before there was love, there was silence

Didn't her manager already said she is performing among other artists like Beyonce?

By her manager i mean the fat black guy ( I don't know what his name is )

Don't call him that! To quote Gaga "Honestly, what's wrong with you" - Vincent Herbert is his name

LittleMonsterAmen

Whoa...are you all believing this video? Listen to the whole thing. Tamar + Vincent were talking about beyonce. Listen while thing from 1:00 onwards