💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sam on being verbally abused and spat on

Kimmo

Featured Posts

The interview was released last week but is now gaining traction…

Y’all should watch it, it really gives you an insight on their struggles… :hug:

Hottie Detector

Werewolves Wanted

This super sucks and it’s terrible that this is still happening. But I’m going to look at the silver lining and say I hope Sam realizes that by standing up for themselves they are helping move LGBT history forward even if just a little bit. I’m glad they still continue to be themselves, even if it’s probably terrifying at times 

2 minutes ago, JgHaus78 said:

That’s a shady picture to use 

They used the picture from the interview…

Hottie Detector

do people really go that far? spat? that is so sad, how miserable you have to be in order to get triggered by the way a stranger dresses and acts, specially in western countries 

JgHaus78
35 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

They used the picture from the interview…

Yeah and I’m sure there was better frames to choose from, don’t act like I’m the one with a problem. 

11 minutes ago, JgHaus78 said:

Yeah and I’m sure there was better frames to choose from, don’t act like I’m the one with a problem. 

I absolutely I agree with you… however, I was just saying they used the one from the video… I don’t think I said anything about you having a problem :partysick:

Hottie Detector

Economy
44 minutes ago, Dojo said:

do people really go that far? spat? that is so sad, how miserable you have to be in order to get triggered by the way a stranger dresses and acts, specially in western countries 

Yes!

It's obviously no where near the majority of people. But they are around

Chromatography
1 hour ago, Dojo said:

people who went to celtics games used to spit on the black players and call them the N word in the 50/60s. people are really horrific. 

SlaeUrAnus

Regardless of what I think of people, spitting at someone is something I will NEVER do. 

That’s just absolutely despicable.

In my messy era.

clementine

This world is full of monsters. When I was in school bullies constantly tortured me. When I was in swimming class I was forced by a bully to look at his genitals. I was pushed around a lot and named called. Someone spit on my locker and left a lot of phlegm and snot behind. I asked to have it cleaned off by the janitor but no one cleaned it all year. I couldn’t even turn to anyone. No one helped me, not even the teachers.

Can I... borrow a piece of your chicken?

Battle 4 Ur Life

and that’s something that goes on in a “First World” cosmopolitan wealthy af “progressive” ground. that’s the real life perspective and thermometer for what it’s like to be anything other than cis or straight in this planet. you can really imagine how low it gets in the rest of the world.

I’m not even their fan aside from How Do You Sleep and a couple other songs but they’re really representative for a BUNCH of people and all power to them.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Flippy

Cardi B Popcorn GIF by MOODMAN

OT:

No one deserves that kind of treatment… Poor Sam. I can’t stand people sometimes :saladga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Archived