Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Emma Roberts DRAGS Scream producers

Dojo

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Squidward T said:

Sorry, but actors and musicians are getting greedy. They already make millions. 

Ah, right. Because studio executives are the antithesis of greed. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Squidward T
25 minutes ago, Hyoha said:

Ah, right. Because studio executives are the antithesis of greed. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Lol, you work for any company, the ceo makes more than the average worker. Thats capitalism. 

elijahfan

I agree with her that this was a pretty shitty situation…. Tho feeling disposable is low-key how every movie technician is made out to feel. We’re in a day and age where we’re supposed to feel like getting the bare minimum to work in decent conditions is a privilege, and basically have 0 leverage in negotiations as there will always be someone else who’ll be more than happy to accept working in awful conditions.

I wouldn’t say actors have it the worse, by far. Don’t even get me started about salary disparity between an actor and a technician. Nothing against Emma Roberts, she’s making a point, but Neve’s situation is kinda rare - where is the outrage when it comes to the way movie technicians are treated on every project? I rarely see actors complaining about making 10, 100 or 1000 times more than the people who dress them, for instance.

There would be a lot to change in the industry, but treating actors even more royally isn’t at the top of the list. If Neve or Emma were made out to feel disposable, well, welcome to the world of us peasants, it’s been that way for a while for us, thank you for finally joining the fight :oops:

Archived