💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR - *spoilers ahead*

COOOK

Featured Posts

Jeroen Bloeming

I went to the show in Amsterdam tonight and while I’m not the biggest BeyoncĂ© fan, I had the time of my life. She is such a great performer. The show itself was also amazing and the stage had a great layout. This is how you do a stadium tour

• Like 2

darkgaga
4 hours ago, Teletubby said:

she didn't fly tonight

Pink did fly already in the Netherlands this week, so I guess there is a limit on hom many American Pop Singers can fly in one country per week😜

Still don’t get how Gaga, with more recent hits than Beyonce, only barely managed to sell out the Gelredome, and Beyonce did the Arena twice. Not saying Beyonce doesn’t deserve it, but I hear no one talking here about here last albums. And ROM, Shallow and ARUTW were hits here

Ziggy
On 5/30/2023 at 7:30 PM, Lampost said:

I managed to be in Club Renaissance for the show and honestly... best show I've ever been to.

The production, the vocals, the spectacle, literally everything was so good. I hope the rumours about her filming this for Disney+ are true so I can relive it forever.

It was SENSATIONAL

Ziggy
2 hours ago, Jeroen Bloeming said:

I went to the show in Amsterdam tonight and while I’m not the biggest BeyoncĂ© fan, I had the time of my life. She is such a great performer. The show itself was also amazing and the stage had a great layout. This is how you do a stadium tour

Agreed. Not every performer can do stadiums. It’s a unique skill to perform in. BeyoncĂ© is the gold standard, honestly. She is built for them even in her “slower” tour.

Edited by Ziggy

Ziggy
2 hours ago, darkgaga said:

Pink did fly already in the Netherlands this week, so I guess there is a limit on hom many American Pop Singers can fly in one country per week😜

Still don’t get how Gaga, with more recent hits than Beyonce, only barely managed to sell out the Gelredome, and Beyonce did the Arena twice. Not saying Beyonce doesn’t deserve it, but I hear no one talking here about here last albums. And ROM, Shallow and ARUTW were hits here

Bc BeyoncĂ© is BeyoncĂ©. The name carries weight since she’s been in the game for over double the time as Gaga. Gaga is amazing but she’s a little more recent (relatively). I think if Gaga is at this level still in like 8-10 years she could have this credibility carry ticket sales

SimonBaetens
1 hour ago, Ziggy said:

Bc BeyoncĂ© is BeyoncĂ©. The name carries weight since she’s been in the game for over double the time as Gaga. Gaga is amazing but she’s a little more recent (relatively). I think if Gaga is at this level still in like 8-10 years she could have this credibility carry ticket sales

But I don't think I want Gaga to do stadium shows, arenas are so much nicer as a spectator imo.

COOOK
9 hours ago, Teletubby said:

she didn't fly tonight

it's amsterdam, why would she get higher than the audience? considerate queen.

• LMAO 1

I went yesterday, the show is good, the spectacle is amazing but starting with 4 ballads was something I disliked. You could see the crowd go dead, I appreciate it more if an artist starts with a big song. Besides that, she felt very distanced to the audience, there was little to no interaction and she doesn't use the round catwalk except for BMS. Lastly, the outfit changes were quite long, she was away from the stage quite some time and sometimes that was breaking the vibe of the show. 

So yes, production value of the show is amazing, her voice sounds good, costumes are everything but minor points that I would've personally liked to see different.

• Thanks 1

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• 5 weeks later...
TortureMeOnReplay
On 6/19/2023 at 2:13 AM, Bat said:

I went yesterday, the show is good, the spectacle is amazing but starting with 4 ballads was something I disliked. You could see the crowd go dead, I appreciate it more if an artist starts with a big song. Besides that, she felt very distanced to the audience, there was little to no interaction and she doesn't use the round catwalk except for BMS. Lastly, the outfit changes were quite long, she was away from the stage quite some time and sometimes that was breaking the vibe of the show. 

So yes, production value of the show is amazing, her voice sounds good, costumes are everything but minor points that I would've personally liked to see different.

I went to a show the other day with a friend and we quite liked the slow start. Personally I preferred it over slowing down towards the end and it really showed her confidence in her ability to perform such a long time. The visuals during the interludes were amazing so I was also fine with the wait. Honestly anyone hoping for the visuals should just watch a tour recording, it's phenomenal. 

• 3 weeks later...
Chelseyadkins31

Does anyone have a link to updated merch with prices? I need to know what to buy in Atlanta next week!

Edited by Chelseyadkins31
  • YAAAS 1