💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone else bored of the pop trend now

Maxine Puth

Featured Posts

Maxine Puth

You know, that polished, retro and house-y sound :glamourpuss: Crash, anything by Ava Max, etc. 

Even if Gaga revives that 2012 EDM with ACT II I’m here for it :vegas:

elijahfan

At least pop is shining right now. Don't want to go back to the dark days of one-hit rappers occupying the entire top 10 :volantis:

girl i'd recommend finding spotify playlists/youtube mixes of genres you like and find some lowkey artists to enjoy through there

i've been doing it for years (since rock and metal will never hit the mainsteam :interestinga:) and i have way too many artists to keep up with :selena:

mother, what must i do?

I was bored of the pop trend time ago, I don't understand why everyone just doesn't research into non-charty artists? 

Why do we always listen have to listen to pop :green: 

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

it's just every other artist is leeching on a masterpiece from the 90s-00s and doing a lazy sample with shitty lyrics just for a hit, like create your own sounds ffs

then these artists complains why even when they have hits and streams, their career still the same after 10 years in the industry.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

I had to check but I already had an inkling you’d be American :ladyhaha:

Lord no, we should not return to the travesty of EDM.  It’s a bastardisation of dance music, like the McDonalds in the world of burgers.

Maxine Puth
59 minutes ago, Benji said:

I had to check but I already had an inkling you’d be American :ladyhaha:

Lord no, we should not return to the travesty of EDM.  It’s a bastardisation of dance music, like the McDonalds in the world of burgers.

Only Americans like EDM? :icega: I feel like lots of the big EDM artists were European, so that’s weird. 

Agunimon

Pop has become one of my least listened to genre for a few years now, with a few artists within pop as an exception and new releases that come out.

Helxig

Tbh what I'm really over is all the sampling and interpolating of past hits. It feels... reductive :reductive:

And also these ridiculous 2 minute songs that are just a hook played 4 times over. Artists need to stop making music for ****ing tiktok, and make music for the love of making music and creative expression

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Starmie25

Yeah, this very 80s inoffensive disco/house sound is getting kinda stale.

Bring back the heavy, alternative electronica styles

ELECTROHEART
5 hours ago, Maxine Puth said:

Even if Gaga revives that 2012 EDM with ACT II I’m here for it

I want that 2009-2012 EDM revival soooo bad :messga: at least that music had quality, sounded fresh, modern and was't as monotone as today's pop, and yes, that polished disco sound became tiring since like Future Nostalgia

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

RAMROD

Gaga should stay away, 2010s EDM is basic now for 2020s 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

bpmMonkey
7 hours ago, Maxine Puth said:

You know, that polished, retro and house-y sound :glamourpuss: Crash, anything by Ava Max, etc. 

Even if Gaga revives that 2012 EDM with ACT II I’m here for it :vegas:

At least we agree on something <3 

I feel the same, it’s all too polished, too short, too boring and similar. 
Out of recent years releases there are some lights of hope, here and there at least for me: 

Robyn - Honey is perfection 

Tove Lo - Dirt Femme

Allie X is always fun

Bea Miller - Aurora was quite nice

King Princess - Cheap Queen 

Fletcher - Girl of my Dreams (not the Deluxe tho)

(… just realized most of them came out 2018 or before, which is also 5 years ago.. I think I’m getting old and pop is dead :bye:

Always happy to recommend

Boy Harsher

Rosa Anschütz 

Georg FitzGerald - Stellar Drifting

SG Lewis

and tons of techno which no one seems to care on this platform :laughga:

ELECTROHEART
55 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Gaga should stay away, 2010s EDM is basic now for 2020s 

She shouldn't, nostalgia for that era is starting to appear on TikTok, Spotify playlists and even music, Shakira's Bzrp session sounds a lot like 2010s Electropop maybe ACT II should be the jog to put this style on the map again

I'm here for it :oops:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Archived