๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga wearing a burqa backstage in Vancouver

JPM

Featured Posts

Redstreak

I think she looks fabulous. :legend:

i have said this before but many women DO feel liberated when wearing a burqa - they feel free from judgement because no one's looking at their faces, no one's judging them based of their looks. i read a book recently where the main character wears a burqa and feels happy that no one is able to look at her, and judge her from knowing who she is, who her family is, her background, etc.

and again, gaga could simply be doing this because she likes burqas.

I kept wondering how people found being covered up liberating and now that you said that I think its a beautiful concept. :) You could almost say they are...... Private in public. :teehee:
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Relax, its not like shes wearing it at an awards show, like the meat dress, this is just fan and paparazzi material..

Anyway, those saying some women wear this with pride, well i dont really know about this stuff so this is just an opinion, but it reminds me of a woman i saw once on TV (western), proudly and confidently saying "we women are made to serve men, we exist to make them happy and they are our superiors" something like that......

is it the same kind of pride??

GAGA YOU SHOULDN'T MESS WITH BURQA AND THOSE STUFF THEY DON'T LIKE OTHERS TO MAKE FUN OF THEIR TRADITION EVEN IF WE SAY IT'S FASHION, IT'S NO JOKE, REALLY. ESPECIALLY AFTER WHAT HAPPENED IN INDONESIA, IF SHE DECIDED TO SING THERE DESPITE EVERYTHING SHE WOULD BE DEAD BY NOW :( :(

People saying that Burqa us the new single and others saying it's being performed at the inauguration :lmao:

electricblond

Is she basically sayin 'burqa' is the lead single? Can kinda see the humor in it tbh, she started out wearing next to nothing now she's covering literally everything LOL

Relax, its not like shes wearing it at an awards show, like the meat dress, this is just fan and paparazzi material..

Anyway, those saying some women wear this with pride, well i dont really know about this stuff so this is just an opinion, but it reminds me of a woman i saw once on TV (western), proudly and confidently saying "we women are made to serve men, we exist to make them happy and they are our superiors" something like that......

is it the same kind of pride??

no. the women who would say that were likely forced to wear one by a man. like i said above, women who willingly wear a burqa do so because it frees them from judgement, or for their own safety.

the pride they would feel is because they can freely walk without being looked down upon, because no one knows who they are. no one is able to tell what their past is, no one's able to disregard them due to looks, no one's able to really make any conclusions about them.

the "women are lesser than men" stuff is all a horrible, twisted way of looking at Islam, and sadly that IS how many people see it there. :(

niall_carr

Why do they not look like fans?

Not all Gaga fans have to dress like wh0res or homo-queens to her shows...some of us just look like regular people :flop:

nick4bty

Srsly tho, if Gags wore this when I was backstage with her, I'd be pissed.

But omg, if Burqa isn't the lead single I don't know what is.

elijahfan

But omg, if Burqa isn't the lead single I don't know what is.

This. I think we can expect an announcement any day by now ;)

CannaeDrive

She looks s-xy in that thing.

And I cant at people saying its disrespectful wearing that. It's just a f*kcing piece of clothe, just take a deep breath and smile.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Her eyes look really scary tbh :smh:

Hope she gets some custom made Burqas that are more flattering to her complexion.

DaR34lestBeitch

Ikr.

Automatically assuming Gaga is attacking Islam :lmao: Like what

ugh if wearing a certian piece of fabric a certain way puts gaga in the line of violence and tremendous backlash then MAYBE just MAYBE the problem isn't gaga, maybe it's traditions and what we view as sacred that's the problem.

Archived