celeb

Adele: “Who said I wasn’t going to the Grammys?”

Meat

Featured Posts

Teletubby
34 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

did she win something last year? 

yes, Cancelled Vegas Residency Of the Year:ororomunroe:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Yeah whoever planted the rumor wanted her to get less votes cuz almost all american award shows are notorious for not giving big wins to people not attending (usually). That said, I really hope she doesnt win big this year :selena:30 was a REALLY stale album and era for her and to reward her for it would be wrong. It owuld almost be like they are only blindly giving her the awards out of habit at this point and not merit. 

Teletubby
49 minutes ago, dit said:

Yeah whoever planted the rumor wanted her to get less votes 

voting ended more than 3 weeks ago

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

voting ended more than 3 weeks ago

You just had to CLOCK me like that?! :messga: 

Sneaky Oliver
6 hours ago, Taylucifer said:

well we know how this goes:triggered:

grammy awards adele GIF by BFMTV

There’s NO WAY 30 is winning over Renaissance, I don’t even know if both albums are competing against each other 

I understand 25 winning over Lemonade, Adele’s hype was still recent and it was her comeback after 21… but I’ll riot if it happens again 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Ororo Munroe
8 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

There’s NO WAY 30 is winning over Renaissance, I don’t even know if both albums are competing against each other 

I understand 25 winning over Lemonade, Adele’s hype was still recent and it was her comeback after 21… but I’ll riot if it happens again 

I’ve lost all hope after Kendrick lost to Taylor, Bey to Adele, Lorde to Bruno… like c’mon… 

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

3 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Neither of them deserve it. Bad Bunny’s album is the first Spanish album in history to be nominated for AOTY and it’s also the biggest album of the decade commercially. He should win.

Rahrahbitchson
6 minutes ago, Meat said:

Neither of them deserve it. Bad Bunny’s album is the first Spanish album in history to be nominated for AOTY and it’s also the biggest album of the decade commercially. He should win.

Not if i do some witchcraft to prevent it

honeycardi-azealia-banks.gif

No but seriously, imagine Bad Bunny's album winning over 30:bionic:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Glad she’s attending and she’s definitely deserving to win  ‘some’ award with 30. Yes, definitely not AOTY though.

Archived