💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Taylor Swift - “Lavender Haze”

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Thomas P
3 hours ago, COOOK said:

The lavender/purple/pink color palette era has officially begun, soon after this Speak Now (Taylor's Version)... the album cover will be fierce I just know it... and the fans know too:

1416150069_ts12.jpg rqorx2wotu381.jpg

…………the Taylor’s Version albums covers are both better than the OG covers, and truly some of the best of her career…

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

TheFame Monster
1 hour ago, COOOK said:

When it comes to album designs her taste is extremely tragic... the only ones with somewhat better taste imo are one of the limited folklore covers, evermore and Fearless TV :laughga:

i like the folklore and evermore ones. 1989 is iconic because of how massive the album was and reputation just makes sense. i don’t care for the rest of them

KubaM316

I thought we'd be getting it on Valentines or something

I can't wait to see the video! If only it wasn't at 5am for me :triggered: But still - :woohoo:

sillynate
8 hours ago, COOOK said:

The lavender/purple/pink color palette era has officially begun, soon after this Speak Now (Taylor's Version)... the album cover will be fierce I just know it... and the fans know too:

1416150069_ts12.jpg rqorx2wotu381.jpg

I have a theory that since the mustard and ketchup covers were very much giving folkmore, speak now cover will be giving midnights 

YouCanSitWithUs

She could have waited one week. The homophobia really jumped. 

Gloria by Sam Smith tonight.

Ava Max's return tonight.

Pink's next "promising" single "TRUSTFALL" tonight.

But no...she just has to stomp on them. 

I wish Taylor would show solidarity with gays for once and release only on weekends that some trashy homophobic rappers release....like that one that said, "How can I be homophobic cuz my bitch is gay?"

• Teletubby changed the title to Taylor Swift - “Lavender Haze”
Alfonso

It's a nice video, it kinda feels like it wraps the era.. (tho it's too simple and I think it had more potential); However, I really think this was meant to be the first video as besides the fact that she said herself that this helped her conceptualize the album, it feels like it should be 1. LH 2. AH 3. Bejeweled.. and I wonder if she just decided to release them in that order because they didn't know which one would be the first single (I also keep wondering about the missed opportunity this era has been filled with in terms of real promo / performances) but maybe she'll save it for awards season?

Lastly, and while we're at it, I hope Karma gets a video haha (maybe it will get the tour treatment) 

Smother Em Eh

It’s not my fav song and I’m not a big Taylor fan but I love the music video. She is giving some competition with these awesome and cool visuals. Artistic and very entertaining! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived