Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Ava Max - Diamonds & Dancefloors [album]

Teletubby

Featured Posts

ProfessionalClown
12 hours ago, Teletubby said:

A second LP of club bangers weaves strength with vulnerability.

out at local midnight time

Pop masterpiece. Period. Turn Off The Lights, Sleepwalker, Ghost top 3 

ProfessionalClown
6 hours ago, JakubM316 said:

I loved Heaven & Hell since the very first listening, and I hope this will be as good or even better :vegas:

ava-max-million-dollar-baby.gif

Def better. H&H was amazing but this is just next level 

• YAAAS 1

sarcamstic

honestly a pop masterpiece in my opinion. not one song falls flat for me :firega: SLEEPWALKER IS THAT GIRL :firega:

flying like 1000 birds
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 2

Just listened in full. Honestly it's almost perfect. Really strong second outing. So pissed off at her label because with better decisions this would dominate

So sweet when I get a lil angry, yeah!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

And of course she doesn't disappoint, haven't been this much into an album aince Hold The Girl and Chromatica :messga:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

https://www.nme.com/en_au/reviews/album/ava-max-diamonds-dancefloors-review-unashamedly-derivative-sad-pop-bangers-3387010

“Ava Max – ‘Diamonds & Dancefloors’ review: unashamedly derivative sad-pop bangers”

“A streamlined, shiny approach to dancefloor heartbreak largely serves the Albanian well in her pursuit of mainstream notoriety.”

“Max has said the concept is “basically heartbreak on the dancefloor”, which has been done to death 13 years after Robynmade it fashionable with ‘Dancing On My Own’. Artists as varied as Steps and Mabelgot there first.”

“‘Diamonds & Dancefloors’ is also unashamedly derivative. ‘Ghost’ echoes the housey synth-pop of Years & Years, while ‘Hold Up, Wait A Minute’ steps into Dua Lipa‘s nu-disco territory. ‘Million Dollar Baby’ has sleek ’80s production indebted to The Weeknd, a Lady Gaga-style vocal hook, and a melody borrowed from LeAnn Rimes’ Y2K classic ‘Can’t Fight The Moonlight’. It should be a mess, but actually, it’s lethally effective.”

trutheverafter

My favorites:
Sleepwalker, Ghost, Diamonds & Dancefloors, Get Outta My Heart and Last Night On Earth :pray:

„Talk is cheap but costs a lot“
  • Like 1

Sorcerer

This album should belong with the likes of Future Nostalgia, CRASH, Dirt Femme, and Chromatica. Really enjoying it, especially Ghost! :music::woot:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4