Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga removed guns from BTW Ball

Lyzz the Monster

Featured Posts

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

Fair enough. The whole gun control debate really needs to be separated from the Constitution. I know that sounds almost like heresy, but we can't let an armed citizenry continue to massacre each other because of this paranoia we have about tyrannical governments. We should study other countries who have strict laws AND low violence to see what can work for us.

Yup!

Redstreak

The point is this. If you ban guns it will dramatically cut gun crime. Simples.

It would cut it but not dramatically, 75% of gun crimes here are dealt by gangs in the d--g trade using stolen or illegally purchased guns.
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

That's great. How about murder rates? I'm interested in knowing. I'm sure this would work in the U.S. but people would not be able to get over the fact that guns were banned lol.

you can keep saying "what about this, what about that?" but really what i'm saying is this. America has a massive gun problem, the rest of the civilized world is tired of all ur shootings and how saaaad everyone is about all these tragedies, but your country is not prepared to cut the problem the source. it's simple logic. You can stand around saying it wont work or you can just DO IT and see if it makes a difference.

If these lives are so important to you then do the most obvious thing and get rid of guns. it's not rocket science, you can even start trying to deal with crazy people at the same time if you really want?!

Morphine Prince

I've been thinking about this and here in the U.S. since a lot of people own guns then if they were banned wouldn't they try to get them by illegal ways? Also, criminals will always get guns. It's a good thing that one can protect their homes from a criminal (just an example), but I think the focus should be on disturbed individuals like Redstreak said.

you can keep saying "what about this, what about that?" but really what i'm saying is this. America has a massive gun problem, the rest of the civilized world is tired of all ur shootings and how saaaad everyone is about all these tragedies, but your country is not prepared to cut the problem the source. it's simple logic. You can stand around saying it wont work or you can just DO IT and see if it makes a difference.

If these lives are so important to you then do the most obvious thing and get rid of guns. it's not rocket science, you can even start trying to deal with crazy people at the same time if you really want?!

Lol, this is America. Our government is just.... idk. Sometimes it seems like nothing gets done tbh.

I've been thinking about this and here in the U.S. since a lot of people own guns then if they were banned wouldn't they try to get them by illegal ways? Also, criminals will always get guns. It's a good thing that one can protect their homes from a criminal (just an example), but I think the focus should be on disturbed individuals like Redstreak said.

This is the thinking that is killing America. The notion that everyone needs to be able to protect themselves, to me as a Brit, is disturbing.

My country doesn't incite fear, we dont keep guns, we rely on the police.

Morphine Prince

This is the thinking that is killing America. The notion that everyone needs to be able to protect themselves, to me as a Brit, is disturbing.

My country doesn't incite fear, we dont keep guns, we rely on the police.

People here are also afraid of a police state and tyrannical government (which is extreme imo). I guess our cultures are just so different.

People here are also afraid of a police state and tyrannical government (which is extreme imo). I guess our cultures are just so different.

I guess

urs is the one with more school shootings though, so maybe you should take a leaf out of our book? idk

Morphine Prince

I guess

urs is the one with more school shootings though, so maybe you should take a leaf out of our book? idk

I think you might find this entertaining lol : http://gagadaily.com/index.php?showtopic=38869#entry2102284

And giving promo to my thread xD

unbelievable.... the cruel ignorance among monsters is just appalling

then u wonder why LM's are known as "The WORST"???!!!

with ignorant, insensitive comments like this - it's no wonder - - but ooooo when it comes to a gay teen coming out then it's all boohoo and handle with such care, - but for 20 murdered innocent 6 year olds it's 'hey, the show is more important / who cares'. One twit actually said ppl shouldn't mourn for years - well, their families sure will be moron!!

Let me put it onto baby language for you self-consumed numbnuts to understand:

If 20 young gay teens were killed in a knife fight - how would you feel about Gaga using a knife as a prop in her show - eventhough SHE had nothing to do with it?? and eventhough it made for a better more 'epic' show?? think about it - cause really - some of you write the most ludicrous thoughtless comments.

get your twisted priorities straight - you give monsters a horrible reputation.

BTW I predicted Gaga would eliminate the guns from her show - and thank GOD she did!! Atleast She's got a brain AND a heart unlike some of you.

You've got to be ****ing kidding me right now.

1) I've been a guns advocate for years. I donated over 6 months of my time last year to Organizing for America (the community outreach program of the Obama campaign.) One of the MAJOR issues I was fighting for was gun control (and this is way before any of the recent shootings.) I worked hand in hand with community members in low income and high crime areas fighting for the beliefs we all shared (gun control being one of them.)

2) Did you really care about what Gaga chooses for stage props before the shootings? I'm sure you didn't. NO ONE cared before any of this happened. Her art shouldn't be compromised for what you any one else not connected with the incidents believe.

3) She's been using guns in her performance art for a while now and in ways that could be perceived to be worse than how she uses them in the BTWB.

4) If a group of citizens connected with the shootings had asked her to refrain from using guns for a couple dates in the area- fine but the whole tour doesn't have to change because of it.

5) "Numbnuts" was a nice touch. yawn.

Your hypothetical situation:

6) I wouldn't care if Gaga continued to use knives.

7) Whether a someone is gay or not has nothing to do with the gravity of a person's death.

It's actually offensive that you've brought me into this. The show didn't need to be changed but you may remain pressed. :nacho:

Archived