💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My Gaga "fanarts". (updated with "get well" piece for Gaga)

somechick

Featured Posts

These are so good! If you got really quick, you could frame them and sell them! You've got talent!

Unfortunately there is no way to do these quickly unless you do it by machine. Mine are all hand made which means it takes time. I mean the smaller they are, the quicker I can do them, and I'd love to have a small business with my work but it will never work because they do take so long. I have been doing these since I was 12 so I can't get any quicker with them. So I guess it'll just have to stay a hobby - unless someone wants to commission a piece. :dies: (never going to happen). I hope to one day get the BTW one signed and I do plan to frame them all. :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do you make these?

As I mentioned in my first post - it's cross stitch. So I sew them with my hands (not with a machine). I have a program that can turn pics into a pattern. I also do my own designs (not of people though coz that would be too hard - but you will see what I mean when I finish the BTW inspired one I'm working on). Then you just follow the pattern and make crosses on the material. Hope that's what you were asking.

As I mentioned in my first post - it's cross stitch. So I sew them with my hands (not with a machine). I have a program that can turn pics into a pattern. I also do my own designs (not of people though coz that would be too hard - but you will see what I mean when I finish the BTW inspired one I'm working on). Then you just follow the pattern and make crosses on the material. Hope that's what you were asking.

Jesus Christ

If I had the money, would you make me one?

I won't die, but I can't live without you

Jesus Christ

If I had the money, would you make me one?

I could (although I may need a couple of different options because not every pic is good for a pattern due to lighting and shadows and the fact that I can only have 200 colours max in any pattern), but they take a long time so...you'd have to wait a while. ;)

I could (although I may need a couple of different options because not every pic is good for a pattern due to lighting and shadows and the fact that I can only have 200 colours max in any pattern), but they take a long time so...you'd have to wait a while. ;)

tumblr_lkwuc6spzd1qcr6u9o1_500.png
I won't die, but I can't live without you

haha Well colour shouldn't be an issue with that one but if i did that whole pic it'd seriously take probably 500 hours. I'd have to crop it and make it smaller...

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Oh My Gaga!!! They're AMAZING!!! I used to cross-stitch but gave up as it took too long :)

You are truly gifted. Ever thought of giving one to Gaga? :worship::worship:

Well was planning to in the "show and tell" after Bad Kids at the Atlanta show but seeing as that does not appear to be happening any more, trying to think of another way to do it. I'm actually making a couple for her (smaller ones, and not of a pic of her). I wanna try to get my BTW one signed too. That would be awesome. But I have 4 chances coz I'm going to 4 shows in the US (planned my holiday around the shows). :dies:

• 4 weeks later...
Gaga4Lady_Gaga

The gagacorn I am working on at the moment (because I didn't have enough on the go already ;) ):

001_zps7553a60a.jpg

*dies from cuteness overload* this....is.....AMAZING!!!!!

Archived