💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Måneskin - 'RUSH!'

HookerOnAChurch

Featured Posts

Head Empty

It's a stunning album. I was afraid their style would become too repetitive, but most songs sound really fresh. My favorites (in no particular order):

• Gossip
• The Loneliest
• Gasoline
• Kool Kids
• Bla Bla Bla
• Feel

The Italian songs sounds amazing as well, but it's a bit harder for me to connect to them because of the language barrier. 

I'm really cheering for them to become even bigger :tony:

Levine

Oh god Timezone is amazing, so sweet.

Bla Bla Bla is a banger, I love it.

Baby Said is cute, something a bit different from them (less "heavy" and more smooth, I like it).

Gasoline omggggg PURE FIRE! Imagine this in a stadium

FEEL sound like a typical Maneskin's song, it's cute tho. 

I don't like Don't wanna sleep.

Kool Kids is so werid lmaooo but I love it

If not for you I'm already crying, it's such a beautiful ballad OMG.

Read your diary one of my fave (wow usually the lowest song on the album aren't the best, but here is like the opposite).

Mark Chapman is so captivated, the lyrics make the song very mysterious and dark. I like it

Il dono della vita is soooo beautiful, the lyrics are so touching.

Welp this album is amazing, it's their best yet and one of the most interesting of the last years :applause:

Such a fun album!!:music:

My faves

Bla bla bla

Baby said 

Feel

Gasoline

Don't wanna sleep

You chew beef, I wear meat.

Agunimon

Okay..... This is the first album release that has gone onto my Favorites 2023 playlist. I'm loving it.

Head Empty

I was racking my brain over the background hook in "If Not For You" and what it reminded me of, but then I remembered:

It's not the same but a very similar approach. I love it in both songs :flutter:

StrawberryBlond

I have to say, I was fearing that the eventual album wouldn't be as good because the lead-up singles weren't ultimately doing it for me, so I'm glad to find that the album tracks were better. My favourites were Timezone, Baby Said, Gasoline, Don't Wanna Sleep, Kool Kids, If Not For You, La Fine and Il dono della vita. And my ultimate faves are Feel, Read Your Diary and the bonus track, Touch Me. I really hope they pick better songs for future singles because there's a good few catchy mainstream ones that could be as big as I Wanna Be Your Slave.

• 2 weeks later...
HookerOnAChurch
17 hours ago, Levine said:

This is INCREDIBLE

So proud of them. 

kim kardashian GIF

:wub:

Archived