💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

TFM hits 38M GLOBAL sales

Meat

Featured Posts

Chartmasters finally did an update on TFM numbers and it’s now sitting at 38 million SPS units sold globally.

The album is now the 8th highest selling female album of all time.

1. Whitney Houston - The Bodyguard (54M)

2. Adele - 21 (47M)

3. Celine Dion - Let's Talk About Love (46M)

4. Shania Twain - Come On Over (46M)

5. Celine Dion - Falling Into You (42M)

6. Alanis Morissette - Jagged Little Pill (42M)

7. Madonna - Like A Virgin (40M)

8. Lady Gaga - The Fame Monster (38M)

9. Madonna - True Blue (37M)

10. Mariah Carey - Music Box (34M)

It sells around 1M units per year and is expected to surpass “Like A Virgin” by the end of 2024.

Source: https://chartmasters.org/2020/12/lady-gaga-albums-and-songs-sales/https://chartmasters.org/2020/12/lady-gaga-albums-and-songs-sales/

RodeckDanny

Viperously coming for Like a Virgin. Slay

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

18 minutes ago, RodeckDanny said:

Viperously coming for Like a Virgin. Slay

In a few years, Adele will be #1 and Gaga will enter the Top 5 

Wet Fire

The IMPACT is undeniable. The way Lady Gaga's rise changed pop music is unprecedented. :giveup:

Born This Way is better though :glamourpuss:

RudraCNG

For a moment I though "wow Bloody Mary's impact" but then I remembered that song is from BTW. I'm such a flop fan...

Leoj305

38 M includes TF , this whole TF + album 2 combo (I get it 9 songs doesn’t qualify as an LP apparently) 

Phantomhive

The way I had to scroll all the way down the all-time list to find Gaga's next best-selling (BTW) sitting just outside the top 300 :bradley:

In I fly on wings of winter.

21 minutes ago, Leoj305 said:

38 M includes TF , this whole TF + album 2 combo (I get it 9 songs doesn’t qualify as an LP apparently) 

Yes, all the official charts count TF and TFM as one album. TFM is basically a reissue of TF 

"Up until the Born This Way single, everything she had released was an out of this world smash. Judas, broke this trend completely and suddenly getting a hit, seemed to become more difficult, with each subsequent release."

Where is the lie?

keep on looking for Psyduck

17 minutes ago, Psyduck said:

"Up until the Born This Way single, everything she had released was an out of this world smash. Judas, broke this trend completely and suddenly getting a hit, seemed to become more difficult, with each subsequent release."

Where is the lie?

The Edge of Glory, Applause, Million Reasons and Shallow's organic rise, Rain On Me says hi. ARUTW would've been huge had she made that a single as well. 

It's not hard for her to get a hit song if she puts her mind to it. She just doesn't care about the charts anymore and so shouldn't we. The point is, we should be happy of all the iconic hits we've had but there comes a time in an artist's career where they stop chasing hits because they've already established themselves and have a huge fan base to support them. 

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

1 hour ago, Psyduck said:

Where is the lie?

And now Judas is outstreaming a large chunk of #1 hit songs from that era. 

Wet Fire
12 hours ago, Meat said:

And now Judas is outstreaming a large chunk of #1 hit songs from that era. 

And Judas was massive on YouTube back in 2011 when BB Hot 100 didn't count YT views for chart positions. So people need to stop acting like Judas went totally off radar back then :vegas:

SevenWonder

I feel like ASIB has been at the same number (just over 9 million) for eons. Any one know when that will cross over 10 million?

(If TFM sells around a million units a year, I'd assume ASIB isn't far behind that number?)

Archived