rumor

Rolling Stones "Top Ten Most Celebrated Artists Ever" to be released this summer.

YouCanSitWithUs

Featured Posts

Can we just accept the fact that Joker 2 has a release date of 4 October 2024 and a Gaga album is not coming for a while ??????

Relaxed Chill GIF

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
4 hours ago, Bowman said:

Can we just accept the fact that Joker 2 has a release date of 4 October 2024 and a Gaga album is not coming for a while ??????

Relaxed Chill GIF

Like they literally gave us the release date for the movie... it's not like a random song release that can come "sooner than you think" just for the hell of it... that sentences confirmed to me that this is all a figment of OP's imagination

chaeri pls

YouCanSitWithUs
On 1/18/2023 at 11:37 AM, littlepotter said:

Like they literally gave us the release date for the movie... it's not like a random song release that can come "sooner than you think" just for the hell of it... that sentences confirmed to me that this is all a figment of OP's imagination

Actually movies get released earlier alll the time. Especially action films. Some of the Marvel films have been released 10-14 months before they were initially intended. 

A recent example of this is the next Scream 6 movie coming in March. It was originally intended to be released in 2024 but when the studios saw the reboot become way more popular than they anticipated they made it Fall 2023. Then they wrapped filming in time and changed it to March 31, 2023. And just recently they decided AGAIN to move it up even more to March 10. So..... 

That happens all the time. 

Filming for Joker 2 wraps in June. 

Editing takes 1-6 months depending on the director. So like....Joker 2 could definitely come out this year. I could see them pushing a October-November 2023 release instead of a 2024 release. 

Joker 2 is definitely not coming this year. Warner Bros. Discovery is broke and they just have enough money to release an amount of movies in theaters.

Enigma meets Venus: The Bloody Alice Rendition

The revamp of Vegas shows is coming this summer including: (Original/Dawn of) Chromatica material, the recent hits singles „Hold My Hand” & „Bloody Mary” and some deep-cut fan favorites to celebrate ARTPOP’s 10th anniversary. 

More info & tickets soon on: gagavegas.com

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

sillynate

ARTPOP Vol. II releasing this summer, exactly 10 years after Vol. I’s initial release before being delayed to nov 2013 :excited2: 

RAMROD

Can you actually casually leak what they are working on for their future issues? :oprah:

Gurlll, you might get sued by BB from this :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived