Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna Celebration Tour updates - 35 shows sold out more added!

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, MessyTop said:

Is the same code for the legacy fans. Just 1 code. Is all over Twitter 

My legacy code is different. They are unique to the user, good for 4 per show. But if it's on Twitter it's too late anyway. No idea if TM enforce that limit in the booking process.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MessyTop
2 minutes ago, cdparky said:

My legacy code is different. They are unique to the user, good for 4 per show. But if it's on Twitter it's too late anyway. No idea if TM enforce that limit in the booking process.

Well this one worked for everyone in all cities everywhere. 

3 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Well this one worked for everyone in all cities everywhere. 

Not saying it won't work. Just there is a risk of TM cancelling if it's been used for more than 4 on any given night. If they bother to audit use that is.

MessyTop
Just now, cdparky said:

Not saying it won't work. Just there is a risk of TM cancelling if it's been used for more than 4 on any given night. If they bother to audit use that is.

TM is not cancelling anything. Relax. Worry about your tickets. Blessed day 

bionic
4 minutes ago, cdparky said:

I promise you Ticketmaster don’t care 

buy bionic

MessyTop
Just now, bionic said:

I promise you Ticketmaster don’t care 

You are correct. The code I posted was actually given as a general code to the fans that didn’t get an email. There’s still tons of fan pre sale tickets available. There’s no problem anywhere. 

Caved in and bought VIP GA pit tickets for $1200 for the Vancouver show:messga: Yeah I don't think they will have non-VIP GA pit, the seats behind the pit are $900+ while in front of it is $2000+:giveup:

bionic
4 minutes ago, joannethenight said:

I just got 2 seated tickets for the Berlin show :vegas:

See you there :vegas: 

buy bionic

Papergangstuh

My grandma just called to tell me that she saw on the news Gaga is about to go on another world tour in celebration of all of her music throughout the years :ladyhaha:

bionic
Just now, Papergangstuh said:

My grandma just called to tell me that she saw on the news Gaga is about to go on another world tour in celebration of all of her music throughout the years :ladyhaha:

I thank grandma might have had a vision into the future

thats-so-raven-raven-symone.gif

buy bionic

joannethenight
34 minutes ago, bionic said:

See you there :vegas: 

I'll be there with my Chromatica t-shirt. See you there :vegas:

🌹

DeanSummer

Can someone who has access to the London Pre-Sale tell me what the price would be for the "GOLD CIRCLE EARLY ENTRY TICKET PACKAGE" ?

Might go for some cheap seats if it is to expensive since Madonna is known for showing up late and I wouldn't queue all day for GC or GA 

DS

• monstertoronto changed the title to Madonna Celebration Tour updates - 35 shows sold out more added!

Archived